Board logo

Strangely desirable...
TimC - 25/2/11 at 08:37 AM

Amazing what age does.. (PH Classified)

Davegtst - 25/2/11 at 08:47 AM

Age must have done something to your eyesight too. Who in their right mind would pay that much, it's even beige!

ashg - 25/2/11 at 08:53 AM

that has to be the worst case of turd polishing i have ever seen. its also one of the most shiny turds i have ever seen.

Richard Quinn - 25/2/11 at 08:57 AM

Oh Tim, Tim, Tim... on a positive note you do seem to be wanting to blame this on something to do with age which is coming close to admitting that you know that it is wrong. This would suggest that it may not be too late to get some help.

On an even more positive note, you are nowhere near as bad as the guy that paid a garage a significant sum of money to do a bare shell restoration on a METRO!

Howlor - 25/2/11 at 08:58 AM

Now were talking!

Linky

tony-devon - 25/2/11 at 09:09 AM

blimey, I ballsed up big time then, back before Christmas I sold my metro, 46k miles on the clock genuine with all history and original bill of sale even, 1 owner previous to me, great condition

made £73 on ebay LOL

the owner then took it to local scrap place when the tax ran out and got £78 for it I beleive LOL

TimC - 25/2/11 at 09:13 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Howlor
Now were talking!

Linky

Indeed - my brother would have that over any car - although he'd want to convert it to a full Computervision Tony Pond spec.

carpmart - 25/2/11 at 09:35 AM

The beige one does nothing for me but the 6R4 is

speedyxjs - 25/2/11 at 10:40 AM

quote:
Originally posted by tony-devon
blimey, I ballsed up big time then, back before Christmas I sold my metro, 46k miles on the clock genuine with all history and original bill of sale even, 1 owner previous to me, great condition

made £73 on ebay LOL

the owner then took it to local scrap place when the tax ran out and got £78 for it I beleive LOL

lol I actually quite like the old metro!

Guinness - 25/2/11 at 10:47 AM

Wow!

A genuine Nun's Rug!

Mr Whippy - 25/2/11 at 11:51 AM

funny I dreamed last night I had bought a shine Allegro! seemed I was really happy to

Strontium Dog - 25/2/11 at 11:58 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy
funny I dreamed last night I had bought a shine Allegro! seemed I was really happy to

Crikey, I'd say you need therapy and soon too!

Mr G - 25/2/11 at 12:07 PM

Brings back memories of driving lessons

montythemole - 25/2/11 at 12:24 PM

Well I like the beige Metro!

This one is cooler though and running a turbo: