Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: HI HELP
JIZZSTER

posted on 7/11/05 at 07:00 PM Reply With Quote
HI HELP

CAN ANYONE HELP THINKING OF A FIREBLADE POWERED MAC 1 CAN ANYONE HELP SPOKE TO MARK AT MAC 1 TOP BLOKE JUST WANT TO PICK ALL YOUR BRAINS
ANY PICS INFO ETC IN ESSEX IF ANYONE LOCAL

STEVEN.TAYLOR1@BTINTERNET.COM

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
mookaloid

posted on 7/11/05 at 09:43 PM Reply With Quote
NO NEED TO SHOUT!!!!!!!!!!

sorry - just grumpy tonight....

MK, MAC#1 and MNR are all worth a look although I think MNR's are about the best finished/lightest/best handling/etc

Cheers

Mark

[Edited on 7/11/05 by mookaloid]

jos

posted on 8/11/05 at 08:20 AM Reply With Quote
Go for it, with MAC#1. You wont regret it.

.: Motorsport / motor racing circuit / track wall art Apex Traxs :.

DarrenW

posted on 8/11/05 at 10:58 AM Reply With Quote
If you have spoken to Mark then you are already in touch with the top bloke. They are building a fantastic 9R works blade engine demo car right now. Id recommend taking a look at it. The trip will be worth the effort.

My ZR is going together very well indeed. Some problems that others face just dont show up with the Mac#1.
On paper they seem to be more expensive. They arent really its just that more items are listed. You can genuinely buy absolutely everything at Mac#1. The only real issue is that they are a quality product that deserves some bells and whistles, and it is this personal preference and pride that will push the cost up. But the end result is on a par with Westfield and dare i say it Caterham.
They build the cars primarily so everything is available and help is always at hand. Any small problems that you come across will have been dealt with a hundred times by Mark and Colin. Colin is the man behind the engineering success. His fabrication is simply awesome and they all have a continuous improvement ethos.

I really cant praise them highly enough. Even people who build other cars rave on about their customer service.

mac1ZR

posted on 8/11/05 at 02:34 PM Reply With Quote
have built a zetec MAC1 this year, now building a GSXR1000 MAC1 at the moment, need i say more! Endorse everything Darren says.
bigrich

posted on 8/11/05 at 09:39 PM Reply With Quote
i can only agree with the previous comments i have nothing but praise for mark and colin. Their kits are under constant developement so you get an easier build, they are only too willing to advise you if you come up against a problem so your build will continue speedily. I know everyone out there has their own favourite manufacturer but i can't recommend mine high enough.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.