Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Awwwww - do you feel sorry for him??
Paul TigerB6

posted on 10/3/09 at 12:48 PM Reply With Quote
Awwwww - do you feel sorry for him??

linky

"The News of the World had taken his "dignity" and hurt his family, he told the culture, media and sport committee"

Will that bloke never take any responsibility for his own actions?? I REALLY cant stand that bloke (does it show??)!!

Where will it all end? Seems like he's on a personal crusade now to make sure his depraved activities dont ever get reported again. No thoughts to be faithful to your wife in future Max???

theconrodkid

posted on 10/3/09 at 12:53 PM Reply With Quote
he reminds me of the prince,or is it lord of darkness,mandy.......so creepy and a really nasty piece of work

who cares who wins
pass the pork pies

flak monkey

posted on 10/3/09 at 12:58 PM Reply With Quote
Definition time:

Pervert = any one more experienced than you

Granted I cant condone cheating on your wife/partner etc. But if thats what gets you off fair play to him.

As he said 'its not talked about outside the circle' damn right its not, because of the reaction of the general public....

At the end of the day, who cares? Each to their own. What was it to do with anyone else (i.e. us the general public) what he does to get his jollies?

Sera

http://www.motosera.com

Mr Whippy

posted on 10/3/09 at 01:09 PM Reply With Quote
I certainly wouldn't say what he was doing was depraved, some more sexually mature adults have lots of unusual fantasy games that to some people, who are more reserved would fail to understand or find wrong simply because its unusual to them. As long as those involved are willing participants, enjoy it and no-one gets hurt (well you know what I mean...) on you go have a ball or as missy says 'whatever floats your boat'.

Why it is considered inappropriate for someone in an important position (though he just seems to organise car races to me) not allowed to have the same rights or privacy that Joe Public expects and would b$tch about someone invading seems a bit unfair tbh.

I was just on another site at lunch where some folk were trying to justify throwing acid in the faces of women that did not cover their faces as it offended their sense of ‘decency’, how’s that for irony. In the Victorian times it was consider rude to show an ankle , times change fortunately and the public slowly grow up but it will be a while yet.

[Edited on 10/3/09 by Mr Whippy]

Fame is when your old car is plastered all over the internet

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
flak monkey

posted on 10/3/09 at 01:18 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy
I certainly wouldn't say what he was doing was depraved, some more sexually mature adults have lots of unusual fantasy games that to some people, who are more reserved would fail to understand or find wrong simply because its unusual to them. As long as those involved are willing participants, enjoy it and no-one gets hurt (well you know what I mean...) on you go have a ball or as missy says 'whatever floats your boat'.

Why it is considered inappropriate for someone in an important position (though he just seems to organise car races to me) not allowed to have the same rights or privacy that Joe Public expects and would b$tch about someone invading seems a bit unfair tbh.

Very well put...

Sera

http://www.motosera.com

Fozzie

posted on 10/3/09 at 01:27 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by flak monkey
Definition time:

Pervert = any one more experienced than you...

Methinks that is your personal definition Flak...

The official definition (according to Chambers) of Pervert does not nearly come close to yours!

What he does or does not do, is it a question for us? probably not, but we are all entitled to an opinion.....

If he expects all concerned in F1 to conduct themselves to a certain standard within and away from motor sport, well, it really should be the standard for him too. Hypocrasy.....

If he sees what he did as dignified whilst it was kept 'private', why is it now undignified as soon as others know about it?

Partake in these 'games' where there are several people taking part, and it was only a matter of time that it became knowledge in the public domain.

He chose to do this, he must have weighed up the consequences of whether his wife/kids/public found out, and yet he still pursued his 'games'.......

I do not remember hearing that he was kidnapped and forced to take part?

As the old saying goes......'Get caught, you take the consequences .... don't go crying afterwards'.

He chose to accept an extremely high position in Motor Sport, so he should conduct himself accordingly at all times.
He brought the sport into disrepute. He didn't think of his wife and family.....and he moans?.........

AIMHO of course..feel free to ignore etc etc etc

Fozzie

'Racing is Life!...anything before or after is just waiting'....Steve McQueen

Mr Whippy

posted on 10/3/09 at 02:00 PM Reply With Quote
Really outside F1 circles, who the hell is this guy? A total nobody that’s who

He might as well be the Supreme Head of the Morris Dancing Appreciation Society for all the vast majority of the population care.

The tabloids can make any insignificant fool the star then drop them like a leaking steaming bag of poo the second they stop earning them money

There's no story here, he's just one of millions who play kinky games in private

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
paul the 6th

posted on 10/3/09 at 02:02 PM Reply With Quote
I love a right good spanking.

GoDesign.me.uk - Self Adhesive Vinyl Artwork, Wide Format Printed Artwork and Customised Heat Pressed Clothing...

--------

http://picasaweb.google.com/haynesroadster - Roadster Photo Build Log

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
Mr Whippy

posted on 10/3/09 at 02:17 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by paul the 6th

never been my thing tbh (must be too wimpy ), but missy has a whole wardrobe of cool outfits she'd never wear to work

orbital

posted on 10/3/09 at 02:19 PM Reply With Quote
Do you really trust someone to organise one of the wealthiest sports on the planet when he's just confessed to lying to his wife and family 45 years? WTF else do you think he capable of lying about?

Time to get rid, end of.

Cheers

Dave

jlparsons

posted on 10/3/09 at 02:37 PM Reply With Quote
Sure I agree with the whole "consenting adults" argument, hell I'm sure I'd enjoy a quintet of hookers as much as the next man!

But surely the moral of the story is to clear your closet of skeletons if you want to be a public figure. Especially if you're an obvious target given that your dad was one of britain's most famous nazis...

jollygreengiant

posted on 10/3/09 at 04:59 PM Reply With Quote
Fozzie, I tend to agree with you, on the basis of he is a public figure expecting high moral standards from the people he represents, and as such he should set higher moral standards for him self. If he can't abide by these higher moral standards himself.................

If you can't stand the heat don't go into the kitchen.

Beware of the Goldfish in the tulip mines. The ONLY defence against them is smoking peanut butter sandwiches.

Humbug

posted on 10/3/09 at 06:16 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy
quote:
Originally posted by paul the 6th

never been my thing tbh (must be too wimpy ), but missy has a whole wardrobe of cool outfits she'd never wear to work

That wouldbe Miss Whiplash then? ;P

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.