Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: W plate jaguar 3.0V6 manual parts cheap
repper

posted on 20/8/12 at 08:52 PM Reply With Quote
W plate jaguar 3.0V6 manual parts cheap

Hi all
I am building a luego vento kit car and I recently bought myself a W plate 2000 jaguar Stype 3.0V6 with manual gearbox as it was cheaper option than buying an engine and gearbox from a salvage yard that I had not heard running.
I have taken the engine and gearbox out with the engine bay wiring lume on it but I have no use for anything else on or in the car so I am trying to recoupw some off the money I have laid out in buying the car so stuff is going cheap.
Its dark metalic green with cream velour interior cd player in glove box duel climate control the ac did seem to work but when I stripped out the engine there was no gas in the system.
The car came with full service history and loads of bills and receipts it is the full car so i can't list all off the parts but if you need something please email me with your question/requests.
I can email a pick of the part you are interested in from my phone
thanks jim

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

repper

posted on 8/9/12 at 09:19 PM Reply With Quote
Hi all
i still have a load off bits to sell very cheep as i just want to recoop a small bit and it seems a shame to let car be scraped i have all the big bits like A,C conpreser PAS pump and rack alternater diff basically the whole car all panels in and out all glass all lights front and rear please email me if you want any thing
thanks jim

spiderman

posted on 8/9/12 at 09:45 PM Reply With Quote
Strip it and advertise the bits on ebay, you'll be surprised how quickly the bits go and for how much. The bits that don't sell, you can weigh in as scrap.

Spider

nogger827

posted on 12/9/12 at 06:27 PM Reply With Quote
hi mate were are you located and how much for complete rolling shell?
repper

posted on 12/9/12 at 06:42 PM Reply With Quote
nogger827 u2u set

big_wasa

posted on 12/9/12 at 06:50 PM Reply With Quote
Are you using the standard ecu ? just being nosey Its on my to try list but I am doing a an st170 ecu at the mo.
repper

posted on 12/9/12 at 07:12 PM Reply With Quote
i did intend to but looks like aload off greef

i have found some dudes down south called mtec v4 for 499+ vat it comes with the ecu and 2meters off un turmenated wire you just cut to lenth and fix on the jag conectors and the best bit is that they are doing one for a customer at the mo with the the jag v6 in a mazda mx5 so iam letting them work out bugs on his car and then ill swoop in and get one when its all fine and dandy

big_wasa

posted on 12/9/12 at 07:26 PM Reply With Quote
shame you are so far away, £600 v £000 and it wont run as OEM.

X type is eec-v bassed, I was wondering if the s type will be bassed on a ford eecv ?

There is a robinhood with the v6 in and it looks awsome.

[Edited on 12/9/12 by big_wasa]

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.