Well the build is coming to an end we are nearly ready for the road.
Yesterday was a very long day which started at 5 am to take the car from Yorkshire down to Emerald in Norfolk for a full mapping session and set
To say the car had not only done about 2 miles around the local industrial estate I was very nervous about it having a pasting on the rollers.
John who was mapping the car took his time to ensure things sounded right and got the be basics dialed in. We did a few gentle power runs as things
started to come together. Once the car has got warm a small oil leak was coming from a cracked cam cover, this was fixed with a wipe every so often.
Also the new clutch was starting the slip. Again a simple adjustment 99.9% fixed the issue. We only got a tiny little bit of slip under max load on
one of the final runs.
The car now has 3 maps programmed.
Low Boost "Eco" Mode of 187 BHP on 9 PSI of boost.
High Boost "Track" Mode of 207 BHP on 11 PSI of boost.
To say I am really pleased is an understatement. I've had a few quick skoot around our estate on Eco mode and it is slightly different to the
Here is a quick video the final ish power run making.