Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: BEC CARS IN ESSEX HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JIZZSTER

posted on 5/7/08 at 09:04 AM Reply With Quote
BEC CARS IN ESSEX HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hi put this post on the Mac1 froum page but guess was a bit narrow minded of me so ill open it up. I have a Mac1 (worx zx10) on order and I pick it up 19th July. I live in Rayleigh in Essex and this is the first time I have done anything like this and at some stage I might be in some desperate need of some advice. Also when ,hopefully completed would be a blast getting together with folks for a spin out from time to time.

many thanks

steve

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
mookaloid

posted on 5/7/08 at 09:07 AM Reply With Quote
It doesn't matter where you are - if you have any questions, just post them up on here and I'm sure that you'll get plenty of quick answers.

Lots of people have built BEC's and it's unlikely that you will have a problem that no-one on here has seen before.

Cheers

mark

"That thing you're thinking - it wont be that."

Flamez

posted on 5/7/08 at 09:51 AM Reply With Quote
There is always Colin and mark at Mac1, I have found them both fully supportive.

They would always be my first port of call during the build.

JIZZSTER

posted on 5/7/08 at 09:54 AM Reply With Quote
Yes Flamz they are top boys and will be on the blower to them all the time.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Daimo_45

posted on 5/7/08 at 10:43 AM Reply With Quote
Theres a MNR BEC in Rayleigh
russbost

posted on 5/7/08 at 11:39 AM Reply With Quote
Yes Steve has an MNR R1 in Rayleigh, George is building an MNR at Sth Woodham Ferrers, there's me with the Furore at Benfleet & Jason with a MK Indy Blade at Laindon so there are a few of us for a blast once done. Don't know of any Mac1's round here, but it's all nuts & bolts - I'd be happy to lend a hand if you were stuck on something or needed special tools,hoist, trailer etc.

Good luck with the build anyway!

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
watsonpj

posted on 5/7/08 at 05:18 PM Reply With Quote
I'm also in rayleigh with a Blade Fury. Good luck with the build and if you want any advice/help then your definately on the right forum and as russbost said tools etc. aren't a problem.
richardh

posted on 7/7/08 at 11:39 AM Reply With Quote
I'm a short dib in Kent with an MNR R1

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.