Board logo

Extra parts available in time for Xmas
russbost - 18/12/12 at 10:31 AM

Just to let you know I've put a whole load of new parts on the webshop over the last month or so, lots of nice goodies & still time to get them to you for Xmas (providing you don't luve in the Outer Hebrides!) take a look at www.furoreproducts.co.uk

Link to shop

& I've just taken on exhaust Db killers & exhaust packing sheets for repackable silencers (the last two I haven't even got onto the website or Ebay yet).

The Db killer is a 48mm dia bolt in jobby comes to you at £11.50 +£2.95 for 1st class post, we use these on the Furore (it has a short exhaust run & is kinda loud!:cool & there is a significant drop in noise with no noticeable loss of performance.

The exhaust re-packing sheets are cleverly woven with a low melting point thread which dissolves on contact with high temp exhaust gases allowing the fibres to expand & fill chamber voids, they come as a 1m x 450mm sheet at £12.45 + £2.95 P & P or a 500mm x 450mm sheet at £8.95 + £2.95 P & P

I can take bank transfer, debit/credit cards by phone or Paypal - if you need any help just give me a ring 07905 879407