Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: New dashes from Acewell
russbost

posted on 27/6/12 at 11:34 AM Reply With Quote
New dashes from Acewell

Just arrived!

Super new miniature speedo/tacho from Acewell, this is a new range of gauges in just 52mm dia, they do speed, rpm, clock & either fuel or temp (252 or 253 gauge), so will fit into any existing 52mm hole or bracket. They are probably more suited to bikes than cars, but if you're loking for a small neat dash to get you thro' IVA & keep you legal then look no further, ideal for trikes & electric projects due to their low weight & small size.

This is the MD52 - 252 with fuel gauge, £120 retail +£4.95 P & P

New 52mm Gauge - with fuel
New 52mm Gauge - with fuel

& this is the MD52 - 253 with temp gauge £142 retail + £4.95 P & P

New 52mm Gauge - with temp
New 52mm Gauge - with temp

They are a bit like me - small but easily visible!!! I can offer a discount to locostbuilders of course, just u2u, or email russbost at hotmail dot co dot uk

For full range of their features, & of course all the other dashes, lights etc I sell please see www.furoreproducts.co.uk

More NEW Acewells in the next few days!

I no longer run Furore Products or Furore Cars Ltd, but would still highly recommend them for Acewell dashes, projector headlights, dominator headlights, indicators, mirrors etc, best prices in the UK! Take a look at http://www.furoreproducts.co.uk/ or find more parts on Ebay, user names furoreltd & furoreproducts, discounts available for LCB users.
Don't forget Stainless Steel Braided brake hoses, made to your exact requirements in any of around 16 colours. http://shop.ebay.co.uk/furoreproducts/m.html?_dmd=1&_ipg=50&_sop=12&_rdc=1

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.