Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: zetec crank / tps sensors for pinto???
DarrenW

posted on 4/5/06 at 01:09 PM Reply With Quote
zetec crank / tps sensors for pinto???

Ive just been getting a flywheel VR sensor and butterfly assy with TPS off a 1.8 zetec.

Q1 - Can the flywheel VR sensor be used for a pinto megajolt installation with trigger wheel mounted to crank pulley? (obviously subject to mounting bracket fabrication)

Q2 - If i take the TPS off the butterfly assy and mount to bike carbs will this be OK for the megajolt installation?

I also took the plenum and injector rail assy but dont know if these are useful or not.

Cheers,
Darren.

oliwb

posted on 4/5/06 at 02:28 PM Reply With Quote
Yes and yes....you just need to fab a bracket to hold it in the right position - its very sensitive and doesn't tolerate wobbling around - I bolted and araldited mine to a bracket made of 3mm stainless steel. The ford TPS will also work with the megajolt (so will a bike one if you have one fitted already). If you can come up with a cunning way of mounting your TPS to carbs please let me know as mine is currently mounted to the pedal in the footwell! HTH Oli.

If your not living life on the edge you're taking up too much room!

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.