Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: great service from fuelpumpsonline
FuryRebuild

posted on 1/9/12 at 02:15 PM Reply With Quote
great service from fuelpumpsonline

You know, it’s nice to get good service, but now and again, someone stands out. fuel pumps on-line stood out. I rang them yesterday (a Friday) at about 13:00 inquiring about a walbro fuel pump with fitting kit. Vicky answered, and guided me to the Nissan Skyline full fitting kit because it was the most comprehensive fitting kit available all in one box.

The best bit was that I was a little cheeky and asked if I could get it on Saturday (bearing in mind most people won’t bother with Saturday delivery because the couriers often can’t back up their commitments). No problem she said.

Sure enough, it all turned up this afternoon (post office were an hour late with special delivery). All sorted, and all for a great price.

It’s tiny as well. There’s going to be plenty of room in the tank for it. The pen in the photo is for scale.

Description
Description

When all you have is a hammer, everything around you is a nail.

www.furyrebuild.co.uk

JoelP

posted on 1/9/12 at 08:08 PM Reply With Quote
That is a good effort. Its nice when businesses seem to be running smooth, though many are dependant on other factors like couriers.

Beware! Bourettes is binfectious.

Dualist

posted on 2/9/12 at 08:24 AM Reply With Quote
Bugger, I wish I knew about these guys last week, I ordered a pump last thursday night from rally-design hoping to get it on saturday only to find out they used a courier so won't arrive until monday and I'm working away all week. I wanted to play this weekend with it too

Rotary build coming soon...

quote:
Originally posted by RichardK
I recently discovered that pigs can p i s s sideways when being transported

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.