Board logo

T Cut
LBMEFM - 7/10/17 at 10:04 PM

What's happening, I have been to three service stations, two motor factors, B&Q and Screwfix. Although they say they stock it they havn't got any at the moment. What am after? Just a ordinary bottle of T Cut. There is T Cut scratch remover in tubes, 350ml tins at £8:99 and coloured T Cut but no bottles of 500ml T Cut in the red bottle anywhere around here.

loggyboy - 7/10/17 at 10:39 PM

Most supermarkets do it.

nero1701 - 8/10/17 at 06:35 AM

Better using maguires compound. Far less harsh.

shindha - 8/10/17 at 07:58 AM

Halfords usually have it in stock.

Halfords

nick205 - 9/10/17 at 01:36 PM

What have you done?

T Cut for me has usually been when selling a car.

LBMEFM - 9/10/17 at 05:53 PM

Hi Nick, my daughter has bought a new car and I been left with the task of selling hers, hence the need to polish out some scratches. Also I like to use T Cut to polish ally on parts of the classic mini I am restoring like the SU dashposts, the ally rocker box cover also the HiLo suspension cones and rods and the look-a-like Minilite wheels etc.

nick205 - 10/10/17 at 04:13 PM

quote:
Originally posted by LBMEFM
Hi Nick, my daughter has bought a new car and I been left with the task of selling hers, hence the need to polish out some scratches. Also I like to use T Cut to polish ally on parts of the classic mini I am restoring like the SU dashposts, the ally rocker box cover also the HiLo suspension cones and rods and the look-a-like Minilite wheels etc.

Sounds pretty much where I'd be too - polish it up for onward sale!