Board logo

Beware da beast...
Mr Whippy - 4/1/19 at 01:00 PM

So got myself this fearsome beasty for Christmas ohhh can I really handle the power??

yeah after loads of research, visits to car dealers, head absolutely set on getting a red turbo 3 door with stripes I see this and thought........aww god look at this one!! it is SOO cute

(btw it looks twice the size in the picture) Baby blue, who would have thought I would go and buy a baby blue car??? I don't even like blue!

But I love it... and be nice cos you'll scare it away!

Still getting use to the weird 3 cylinder engine noise, like a broken Subaru but it does go well and is so very comfy

Plan is to keep it Forever...

[Edited on 4/1/19 by Mr Whippy]

Slater - 4/1/19 at 04:56 PM

Very sensible.

suggest you get some white doors and you will have a cool panda car.

NOTE: need to be 50+ to understand that.

nick205 - 4/1/19 at 07:15 PM

I'll be honest Mr Whippy it's not a car I'd have seen you in. They seem quite well reviewed though so I hope it does you you proud.

UncleFista - 4/1/19 at 09:53 PM

Baby-blue ? Close to Invacar-blue

Whatever, nice car and I really like the colour

cliftyhanger - 4/1/19 at 11:23 PM

Seem to be a great little engine. Had a friend staying who arrived in his brand new Fabia fitted with the 3 cylinder engine. Seemed to go really well, drove almost like a smallish diesel (in a good way) and 60mpg on his trip down to us.

MikeR - 5/1/19 at 12:46 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy

Plan is to keep it Forever...

[Edited on 4/1/19 by Mr Whippy]

Like the land rover, bluebird, the other one and that other one, and ....

Nice car, although I'm noticing a trend in you getting smaller and more modern cars. Have you thought this through / where it ends?

MikeR - 5/1/19 at 12:49 PM

Quick Google later.....

https://www.autoexpress.co.uk/renault/twizy

The modern version of the peel P60

(Ok, being honest I saw these in Rome and was curiously impressed, not sure they're suited for British roads and winter)

Angel Acevedo - 5/1/19 at 07:56 PM

quote:
Originally posted by nick205
I'll be honest Mr Whippy it's not a car I'd have seen you in. They seem quite well reviewed though so I hope it does you you proud.

Me too thinks he´s going soft...
He used to be my role model...
You know, camo and that kind of stuff...