Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: having the time off my life
Jon Ison

posted on 3/4/02 at 06:15 PM Reply With Quote
having the time off my life

well suns out, spent 10 hours outside today and it still looks like a spiders web.......bloody looms, next time i buy one........what realy pissed me off was after nicley wrapping all the wires to the front of the car in nice green spira band i went into garage to find the horn sat on bench.....so unwind it all i did just to put one bloody wire in it......never mind it'll be worth it.....i hope.......off to twin oaks now for a pint n natter...locost natter of course
Jon Ison

posted on 6/4/02 at 08:01 AM Reply With Quote
completed loom, fun bit was getting hazards to work......iv'e drawn up how i did it so if anyone finds themself struggling with this bit drop us a line and i will mail you the drawing.....actually now after all the hassel and cursing i'm pleased with the end result, micro wires, neat, light n tidy.
bendechair@hotmail.com

posted on 30/4/02 at 07:07 PM Reply With Quote
yes please a wiring diagram would be very useful. well done and live long and prosper.(the car i mean) kidding
bendechair@hotmail.com

posted on 30/4/02 at 07:09 PM Reply With Quote
my address is

3 lion lane
cleobury mortimer
Nr kidderminster
shropshire
dy14 8qd

thank you very much. do you want a stamp.

Jasper

posted on 2/5/02 at 11:40 AM Reply With Quote
Jon, this would be very useful for me to, especially as I'm going the 'blade route. Is this emailable or do you need an address?

Are u at Stoneleigh at the weekend? Seem to remember you're not going...it would be great to see your car

Jon Ison

posted on 3/5/02 at 05:25 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Jasper, been working away so replys are late, wiring the blade will be simple, just 2, yes 2 connections provided you got the engine loom, one live, one charing, ok 3, one for the tacho as well, will defo be at Newark, see you there ?

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.