Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Bank Holiday Monday - North East Day Ooot (1st Day Tax)
Krismc

posted on 31/3/13 at 08:32 PM Reply With Quote
Bank Holiday Monday - North East Day Ooot (1st Day Tax)

Whos going out? Im going to head north from near tyne tunnel, up the coast, across Northumberland and drop down into hexham/corbridge or someone near. Not a specified route and open to changes! Like up to hartside for some cake?? Its open from 2moro for the first time this year!!

Either way im going out and ive got a passenger seat for any one who needs a 'slow' speed ride (i promise)

Kris

[Edited on 31/3/13 by Krismc]

[Edited on 31/3/13 by Krismc]

Built, Ivaed, Drove and now Sold - 2011 MNR VORTX RT+ 2000cc Zetec on R1 Throttle boddies.

T66

posted on 31/3/13 at 08:53 PM Reply With Quote
Would of been up for a bit of that, but work looms ....

Krismc

posted on 31/3/13 at 09:15 PM Reply With Quote
Looks like there is 3 of us now.

Built, Ivaed, Drove and now Sold - 2011 MNR VORTX RT+ 2000cc Zetec on R1 Throttle boddies.

f27

posted on 4/4/13 at 07:48 PM Reply With Quote
Damn, I would have been up for this if I had seen it in time - I went for a run on my own on Monday along the Military Road / A68 - (I live near Hexham).

I'm always up for runs out if you do any others - just drop me a pm if you remember as I'm crap at noticing threads

SOLD - F27 Blackbird, F27 ZZR1400, MK Indy Hayabusa, 3 750MC Crossflow Locosts, Ultima GTR - currently got a MX5 powered Locost racing car

Krismc

posted on 4/4/13 at 08:55 PM Reply With Quote
You got PM

Krismc

posted on 4/4/13 at 09:02 PM Reply With Quote
it was fun but we didnt get too the top, snow drifts abd minus 4 was enough to turn us round and go to coast where it was -3......much warmer. by 12pm it was 4degrees but fffin windy.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.