Board logo

The Returned - have you been watching it?
Mr Whippy - 30/6/13 at 10:42 PM

Not sure if you've been watching this 8 part French spooky thing but I'm quite impressed, the story is quite wild and really unpredictable, what the hell is going on?! First I thought the wee boy was the devil but now... And what's with the tankers and the powerstation oh and the priest! OMG That was shocking!

Long time since I've found a series so captivating, hope the ending is going to live up to expectitions, so tempted to do a wiki search but NO! That would spoil it

Steve126 - 1/7/13 at 12:14 AM

One of the best things on television at the moment, although I don't have a clue what is going on. It certainly keeps you guessing!

Slimy38 - 1/7/13 at 07:19 AM

I'll get to this at some point, I managed to find a bit of time to watch an episode on 4od on my laptop but the five minutes of adverts I was forced to watch beforehand put me off. The 4od on Sky has no such limitations so I might try it on there. Definitely looks good though, I like the whole concept.

jossey - 1/7/13 at 08:35 AM

Just finished watching all 8 of them. Really good

Don't cheat it's worth the wait.

Jasper - 1/7/13 at 11:48 AM

Yeah - really loving it, takes a different turn every week.

Tinks1 - 1/7/13 at 12:10 PM

It surely can't be as confusing as Fringe

Jasper - 2/7/13 at 09:03 AM

Nope, and definitely not as stupid either, we gave up on that after struggling through about 3 episodes, just a very poor X Files IMHO.