happy with 2gether

just got the bec insured with 2gether for £125 after adrian flux quoted £230

good deal me thinks

jacko

posted on 19/4/11 at 06:32 PM Reply With Quote
Iv just gone the other way
2/G £110 -- A/F £100

[Edited on 19/4/11 by jacko]

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
designer

posted on 19/4/11 at 06:32 PM Reply With Quote
I've always been happy with them too.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
rb968

posted on 19/4/11 at 07:02 PM Reply With Quote
I sort of covered this in a post once before but I am ready to insure mine for IVA and after but cheapest I could get was from Adrian Flux £175.

Thats 36 yrs old, full no claims (if that matters), garaged (nice area), 3000 miles, value approx £7k MK Indy ZX9, no points, no accidents.

When I phoned 2gether and the chap found out it was a bike engine he more or less gave up quoting. Told me there was a 150% loading for BEC and said he would not be able to get anywhere near my other quotes ( which were £200+).

What am I doing wrong ?????

Mark Allanson

posted on 19/4/11 at 07:17 PM Reply With Quote
Adrian Flux tend to be cheap the first year and then try to take your house off you on the renewal

If you can keep you head, whilst all others around you are losing theirs, you are not fully aware of the situation

spdpug98

posted on 19/4/11 at 07:25 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by rb968
I sort of covered this in a post once before but I am ready to insure mine for IVA and after but cheapest I could get was from Adrian Flux £175.

Thats 36 yrs old, full no claims (if that matters), garaged (nice area), 3000 miles, value approx £7k MK Indy ZX9, no points, no accidents.

When I phoned 2gether and the chap found out it was a bike engine he more or less gave up quoting. Told me there was a 150% loading for BEC and said he would not be able to get anywhere near my other quotes ( which were £200+).

Same with me, 2gether have not got near Adrain Flux for the last 3 years - 37 yrs old, full no claims, garaged (good postcode), 5000 miles, agreed value of £12k, european breakdown and no points and no accidents. I pay approx £200 with AF and 2G have never got close

My Blog: http://spdpug98.wordpress.com/

rb968

posted on 19/4/11 at 09:03 PM Reply With Quote
So go on then Gavin (OP) how did you get that sort of price. Genuinely I would be interested who you spoke to etc at 2Gether and if you don't mind your circumstances compared to mine?

Cheers

Rich

big_l

posted on 19/4/11 at 09:39 PM Reply With Quote
I insured my bec with 2 geather and found them good £210 agreed value aswell 2500 miles

Check out my blog mnrvortxhayabusa@blogspot.com

spdpug98

posted on 4/5/11 at 06:20 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by spdpug98
quote:
Originally posted by rb968

Same with me, 2gether have not got near Adrain Flux for the last 3 years - 37 yrs old, full no claims, garaged (good postcode), 5000 miles, agreed value of £12k, european breakdown and no points and no accidents. I pay approx £200 with AF and 2G have never got close

Thread resurrection, I have just had my renewal from Adrian Flux and am just getting some quotes based on my deatils I listed above:

AF - £295
Frank Pickles - £540
Footman James - £407 (exc breakdown)

How do you all get such low quotes

My Blog: http://spdpug98.wordpress.com/

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.