Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Laid up Insurance, Parts Only, Track days & Vin numbers
2GETHER INS

posted on 21/9/12 at 12:27 PM Reply With Quote
Laid up Insurance, Parts Only, Track days & Vin numbers

Remember 2Gether Insurance covers a wide range of kits, whether you need laid up cover or Comprehensive cover, we cover it all.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any queries.

If you require a quotation please feel free to PM me and I will be able to arrange a quotation, along with your club discount of up to 20% off!

Regards
2Gether Insurance
01945 465508

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
AndyW

posted on 21/9/12 at 01:30 PM Reply With Quote
I will be in touch soon for a quote. In the mean time, may I ask why being a member of a club offers up to 20% discount? Does being a member of a club make me safer and cheaper to insure??
benchmark51

posted on 14/11/12 at 09:28 PM Reply With Quote
I have just insured with 2gether, after 2 weeks I had a threatening email to return proposal, photocopy of licence and counterpart, mileage declaration and screen print of locostbuilders home screen to prove membership. None of this was mentioned at the quote stage. In over forty years of insuring cars I have never had this. When I asked about cancelling, I was told I would have to pay them £65. So I'm stuck with them, but never again. Be warned steer well clear!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.