Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Insurance claims experience
johnH20

posted on 20/11/15 at 05:17 PM Reply With Quote
Insurance claims experience

I am reviewing options for my kit car insurance. I am surprized and pleased that our hobby cars are regarded as such low risk compared to everyday tin tops. So while premiums seem modest in comparison it set me thinking that the most important differentiator might be customer claims experience. We all must have insurance but hope never to need it, but if the worst happens we want it to be as painless as possible. So who is good and who is not good? Very little info in the archives on here. Some suggestions that A plan are cheap but 'don't pay out' ( I quote ), Flux seem to have had a poor reputation ( that may have changed now that Dan is on the case ) but what of the others and who is rated good? I seem to recall when I was involved with Westfields that Footman James got some good mentions but things change. Your experiences please.
joneh

posted on 20/11/15 at 05:26 PM Reply With Quote
I've claimed on Liverpool Victoria who were great. Recently Marks and Spencer insurance were also great.

Norwich Union were in India and I had to go over the same details over and over which drove me nuts in the end. Not sure if it was a translation thing or really bad admin.

Obviously for my tin tops...

[Edited on 20/11/15 by joneh]

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.