Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Sylva/Raw @ stoneleigh 2016
BDMStriker

posted on 31/3/16 at 02:20 PM Reply With Quote
Sylva/Raw @ stoneleigh 2016

firstly apologies to admin if this isn't the correct location for this thread. just wasn't sure where to put it,

for the past 3 years whilst rebuilding ive been told about the Stoneleigh show year in year out & finally will be able to get along this year , Am i able just to turn up? I'll be bringing the kit along just struggling to find a bit of info about tickets etc & wanting to bring a passenger .. is it stand based ? or literally turn up etc?

cheers

Sam_68

posted on 31/3/16 at 02:31 PM Reply With Quote
Just turn up!

I'm not sure if it's still the case, bit traditionally kit cars (or anything semi-exotic/resembling a kit car) gets let in free.

If you're affiliated with an owner's club, you'd normally then park on their 'stand' (basically a marked out area on the grass... maybe a club gazebo for the posher clubs!). If you're not with a club, just park wherever lese you like.

adithorp

posted on 31/3/16 at 02:49 PM Reply With Quote
If you're coming in a kit (or tin-top and camping) just roll up at the Kit+Camping entrance and you'll get in free. If you're camping overnight then you'll have to pay £5 (plus entry fee if not in/towing a kit). If you're bringing the kit on a trailer I think the same applies. If you're just coming for the day in a tin-top then you'll have to goto the main car parks and pay the day entry.

For the JPSC pitch, turn right after the entrance, follow the road past the camping area and "Dakar pick up point" then left and right and we're under the mobile phone tower. Should be a gazebo/marquee/tent but we might be struggling to get it there this year.

"A witty saying proves nothing" Voltaire

http://jpsc.org.uk/forum/

BDMStriker

posted on 31/3/16 at 02:57 PM Reply With Quote
cheers guys

I'll be along for sure, will only be a day visit to be fair but think it'll be a nice run out..

just wanted to make sure thats all. I'm happy enough putting the Kit wherever its allowed to be fair.

ian locostzx9rc2

posted on 31/3/16 at 04:05 PM Reply With Quote
I book a club stand called rawcus if you want park their your more than welcome normally get 6 to 10 cars on the pitch .
Paul AS

posted on 1/4/16 at 12:25 PM Reply With Quote
Always a great weekend, wherever you park! Looking forward to it!
BDMStriker

posted on 4/4/16 at 05:25 PM Reply With Quote
That'd be great cheers Ian...

looking forward to getting along this year finally!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.