Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Locost Boot bag
swanny

posted on 22/10/18 at 03:21 PM Reply With Quote
Locost Boot bag

Hello all,

looking for some boot bag inspiration from the locost community.

I have had a look at the soft bits for sevens bags which fit across the boot area of the car.

I dont have a boot lid at the moment but for next years le mans I need to get sorted.

I wondered about cricket or other bags i could use instead and wondered if anyone else was as tight as me with a good idea to use for luggage carrying

paul

steve m

posted on 22/10/18 at 03:44 PM Reply With Quote
I used a bag similar to the link below, it fitted perfectly between the roll bar, and stays,

I thought it was called a "tote bag", but goggeling that brings up Girls handbags !

Made a good headrest as well

http://www.everestbag.com/tote-duffels/36-inch-round-duffel/

Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at

anthony1

posted on 22/10/18 at 08:13 PM Reply With Quote
Overboard duffel bag....

I bought an OVERBOARD DUFFEL BAG off ebay.......in the canoeing and kayaking section.....it fits between the roll bar stays on my MK INDY. Not cheap but a great bit of kit. There are a few different sizes and colours available , so you should find one to suit your needs .....
swanny

posted on 22/10/18 at 09:13 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks, great suggestions
Bluemoon

posted on 22/10/18 at 09:31 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by anthony1
I bought an OVERBOARD DUFFEL BAG off ebay.......in the canoeing and kayaking section.....it fits between the roll bar stays on my MK INDY. Not cheap but a great bit of kit. There are a few different sizes and colours available , so you should find one to suit your needs .....

aldi/lidl have done them in the past...

ravingfool

posted on 23/10/18 at 11:37 AM Reply With Quote
I've got a crap holdall strapped to my fuel tank which has room in it for minor bits and pieces.

Generally this has a couple of basic tools in one end, helmet covers/little lock for helmets and steering wheel/bungees in the other end. Middle is left empty other than an emergency tarp and used as a general purpose 'boot'.

Weather was fantastic at the weekend so coats and a spare pair of shoes for the other half went in along with her handbag.

For more adventurous drives I've still used this set up but then used the bungees to strap the tent plus some decent waterproof bags to the rear of the roll bar to put clothes etc in.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.