Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Sierra rear hubs
Steve PH

posted on 29/9/16 at 06:02 PM Reply With Quote
Sierra rear hubs

Anyone happen to have a set of rear outer hubs kicking about? They would have to be the disc version, not drum.

Westfield are out of stock and weeks before they will have any more

ONE (or two) of these!

Please email t11ner@yahoo.co.uk or reply on here, don't U2U as it doesn't notify me of new messages.

ta

Steve H

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
minitici

posted on 29/9/16 at 06:55 PM Reply With Quote
The Westfield hubs are smaller diameter than stock Sierra items - you would need to turn the OD down if you want to use on a Westfield as the discs will not fit.
Steve PH

posted on 29/9/16 at 07:14 PM Reply With Quote
I'd been told they needed machining, didn't know it was the disc fitment that was the difference.
NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
phelpsa

posted on 29/9/16 at 07:18 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Steve PH
I'd been told they needed machining, didn't know it was the disc fitment that was the difference.

OD and bearing surface.

Steve PH

posted on 29/9/16 at 07:22 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks, I'd happily buy ones that fit if they were available!
Alexd186

posted on 26/10/16 at 08:06 PM Reply With Quote
.are you still looking for these?
mike.williams1

posted on 26/10/16 at 09:43 PM Reply With Quote
I need a pair as well if anyone got some
Steve PH

posted on 30/10/16 at 12:37 PM Reply With Quote
I ordered one off Westfield about 4 weeks ago now, hoping to have it in the next week or so but thanks for the replies

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.