Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Brian James Sprint Shuttle
Paul_Arion

posted on 19/2/21 at 08:46 AM Reply With Quote
Brian James Sprint Shuttle

Hi all

For sale is my Brian James Sprint Shuttle as its not quite big enough for the current cars being transported. The trailer has a few marks to the red painted shell which has been touched up in a few places (just not colour matched very well - I think it is Post Office red) but overall the fibreglass shell is pretty solid and the trailer got a very good bill of mechanical health when i had the trailer recently serviced at All-Fit Towbars in Lichfield - a Brian James Dealer. I'll dig out the receipt for this for the new owner.

The trailer has a hydraulically operated tilt bed, mechanical two speed winch, internal tyre rack and front access hatch with lock. I have also fitted a Powrtouch motor mover to the trailer to make life so much easier when manoeuvering it around the driveway. This is run from a 110ah leisure battery which ideally could do with a bracket making to secure it (and the motor mover electronics box) inside the trailer properly - i've left this as where to locate this will probably vary depending on the car being fitted and i couldn't decide . The trailer is plated as 2000kg gross capacity / 1000kg load capacity.

Overall, a good solid trailer - I just need something a bit bigger now. I have a single seater that really is tight in this as well as the kit car

Internal dimensions are 4300cm long (at circa bumper height) and 185cm across the floor (wheel track)

Any questions then just ask

Looking for £4,500 ovno

Some pics available on the ebay listing

ebay link

[Edited on 20/2/21 by Paul_Arion]

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.