Board logo

Lydden Hill
LBMEFM - 21/7/16 at 08:47 PM

Anyone at Lydden Hill this Saturday for the track day?

[Edited on 21/7/16 by LBMEFM]

bi22le - 21/7/16 at 09:59 PM

I wish.

My car currently has no brake pads and no method of filtered air supply to the engine. With my second child due at the end of august and no time due to decorating I wont see another track day in 2016.

I still managed to do 4 this year though, just all in the first 6 months!

Have fun. It's a great little circuit but due to its low cost you can get some cowboys there.

LBMEFM - 22/7/16 at 07:11 AM

I live in Dover so Lydden Hill is somewhere where I have been going for many years (50 in fact) as a spectator, marshall, sprinting and now track days. Mine is the reverse of your situation, new house and work meant no time earlier this year but now I'm ready again. Good wishes for the new addition to the family and hopefully will see you out there next year.

Jeano - 22/7/16 at 07:18 AM

whats the dB limit at Lyden Hill?

DRM Black7 - 22/7/16 at 07:32 AM

no working tomorrow, plus radiators got a hole in it and not fixed the seat in yet . Must get my arse in gear and sort it lol

bowood14 - 22/7/16 at 04:09 PM

Yes I'm there for the morning session in the intermediate group, we went last month and had so much fun ideal Track for my BEC.

[Edited on 22/7/16 by bowood14]

LBMEFM - 22/7/16 at 07:30 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Jeano
whats the dB limit at Lyden Hill?

The limit is now 100db's

DRM Black7 - 22/7/16 at 09:19 PM

quote:
Originally posted by bowood14
Yes I'm there for the morning session in the intermediate group, we went last month and had so much fun ideal Track for my BEC.

[Edited on 22/7/16 by bowood14]

Wish I'd gone in your group, didn't no how I'd get on so went in the novice group we had only one full 20min session, all the others where red flagged

mark chandler - 23/7/16 at 03:23 AM

Never ever go novice in a 7, the cars driven badly are fast in the intermediate !

bowood14 - 23/7/16 at 08:32 PM

Good to meet you today hope you had a good afternoon and managed to keep away from go pro mounts I'll let you tell the story!!
Mine developed a misfire towards the end hopefully a spark plug or coil Still had a great time. Hopefully be going in the near future if they stop putting the prices up!
Very nice looking car you have Say hello to the reverse gear from me.

Adrian

LBMEFM - 24/7/16 at 07:29 AM

It was good to meet you too, but can you please let me which sessions you are in next time so that I can avoid them as you are much faster than me. That's a very good car you have there. It was a great afternoon thanks, no GoPro problems just lots of fun driving in beautiful weather. Reverse gear sends her regards. Cheers Barry