Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Bonnet for my Locost
DRM Black7

posted on 24/9/15 at 02:37 PM Reply With Quote
Bonnet for my Locost

Have to say a few words about MK Sports cars.
I built my car in 2000 and used Mk wide wishbones, Dedion tube, nose, bonnet and Scuttle, Martin was superb and he even took me out in the Bec Demo which is why my DRM ended up with a Blackbird engine.
I've always held MK cars in high regards.
Fast forward 15 years and I'm utterly Impressed, still a great company.
Needed a new bonnet for my DRM but not to keen on the MK Indy bulge, I mentioned it on the MK owners page on Facebook and Danny at MK said yes they can still do the normal bonnet, he said he'd phone Monday morning which he did, placed the order and unbelievably it turned up this morning, SUPERB!
Now I'm not one for singing people's praises but credit where credits due. Cheers Danny.

Kind Regards

Dave Rand

[Edited on 24/9/15 by DRM Black7]

jacko

posted on 24/9/15 at 05:46 PM Reply With Quote
Good news
I never had a problem at all with MK when i had my MK indy i had it for 10 years
Jacko

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
PaulM

posted on 20/10/15 at 09:00 PM Reply With Quote
I just ordered a carbon caterham nose, MK bonnet, diffuser and some other bits today and Danny dropped me an email to flag up that the bonnet and nosecone don't work together....it has to be the MK versions of both, so I've swapped it before shipping. I'm glad he dropped me a note to check first as I was clueless! Fingers crossed it'll be with me soon.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.