Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Adrian Flux - Current Situation
DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

posted on 27/3/20 at 09:32 PM Reply With Quote
Adrian Flux - Current Situation

Hi.

Just to let you know we are still very much open and hopefully its business as usual wherever possible.

As from Monday our quotes team will be on hand for any new quotations as per the below:-

Monday – Friday 9 am – 6 pm

Saturday – 9 am – 4 pm

Sunday 10 am -2 pm

Currently our service teams opening hours for existing clients are unaffected.

Please feel free to visit the following FAQ link for advice around Coronavirus and insurance:-

https://www.adrianflux.co.uk/blog/2020/03/how-will-coronavirus-affect-my-insurance.html

During this uncertain period you may wish to look into laid up insurance so if this is the case please feel free to drop me a line.

Stay safe.

Regards,

Dan.

coyoteboy

posted on 29/3/20 at 06:31 PM Reply With Quote
Just got a policy with you on my Hilux surf, better cover and cheaper than my current insurer who is not answering the phone at all.

Should have changed ages ago.

Do you have policies for people who have 3 private cars under one driver only? Everyone claims to do private fleet insurance but then only discounts you a few percent for the privelidge of being tied together in non competitive policies.

I've got 3 cars, essentially 2 weekend cars and a commuter, but I pay full whack for 3 policies with commuting just in case I need to use one of the fun cars if the commuter fails for a week.

steve m

posted on 29/3/20 at 06:53 PM Reply With Quote
Good question, and I would like an answer on that !!

I am the only driver in my house, and both cars are in my name only, yet have to insure two cars, but only use one at a time, as no matter how I try, I cant drive both at the same time! My Wife has never driven, nor will, so that wont change

however, I do understand that each car does have its own Fire and third party to deal with, even if im out in the other car

steve

Thats was probably spelt wrong, or had some grammer, that the "grammer police have to have a moan at

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

posted on 31/3/20 at 10:59 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by coyoteboy
Just got a policy with you on my Hilux surf, better cover and cheaper than my current insurer who is not answering the phone at all.

Should have changed ages ago.

Do you have policies for people who have 3 private cars under one driver only? Everyone claims to do private fleet insurance but then only discounts you a few percent for the privelidge of being tied together in non competitive policies.

I've got 3 cars, essentially 2 weekend cars and a commuter, but I pay full whack for 3 policies with commuting just in case I need to use one of the fun cars if the commuter fails for a week.

Hi Coyote,

Thanks for the message and we can potentially offer you a policy that encompasses all three cars. Having reduced mileage on the non-daily drivers will certainly help.

If you require a quotation for the other two just message me your full name and postcode and I can arrange for someone to look at.

As the previous poster alluded to there is still the accidental damage and fire risk to be considered by any insurer but having low mileage does mean that they aren't in constant use which should reduce the premium.

Thanks.

Dan.

tims31

posted on 17/5/20 at 01:24 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Dan,

My insurance renewal is due next week and due to the current situation, I'm hardly moving my Fury out of the garage at the moment. Can you hae lay up insurance and stop it at any time?

Mines also due its first MOT and not really sure where I stand on that, whether I can leave it for 6months and then get it done?

Is it best to call for a quote?

Build: http://www.martinsfurybuild.co.uk/

DAN@ADRIAN FLUX

posted on 18/5/20 at 02:44 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by tims31
Hi Dan,

My insurance renewal is due next week and due to the current situation, I'm hardly moving my Fury out of the garage at the moment. Can you hae lay up insurance and stop it at any time?

Mines also due its first MOT and not really sure where I stand on that, whether I can leave it for 6months and then get it done?

Is it best to call for a quote?

Hi there,

Thanks for the message and I don't believe the laid-up policies you can amend to road usage at any stage. I don't believe that you'd also get a refund on cancellation but I will ask. They are relatively competitive so you could cancel mid way through and then we can find you a road-going policy to replace.

With regard to the MOT this is an interesting point - you can have the extension and insure the car although the vehicle does have to be roadworthy.

Feel free to message me your full name / contact details and I can arrange for someone to contact you.

Regards,

Dan.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.