Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Hello Again!
SyKaTurbo

posted on 3/6/20 at 12:58 PM Reply With Quote
Hello Again!

Hello! I'm back after a long break away from kit cars. I was half way through building an MK Indy Blade SVA/IVA change took place and due to lack of time and funds at the time to fit a reverse gear I made the decision to sell up the part finished car. Other cars came and went then marriage, a divorce another marriage and then a child became my time and money priorities. A few years ago I decided to get back into messing with cars (cheaply) so I bought a Rover 100 with a blown head gasket and put a 1.4 16v K series into it. Then, things spiralled and it turned into a track car. Last year I also decided to do my level 1 MIG & TIG welding. I recently bought a Sealey Supermig 180 and when I think about welding projects I can't think of anything better to make than a Locost chassis. So, now you are all caught up enjoy a few pics of some previous projects.

nick205

posted on 3/6/20 at 02:18 PM Reply With Quote
Hello,

Do you have a current car/project on the go?

I think many members on here know how life, money, kids, marriages, houses etc. can move priorities around. Always good to have some sort of project on the go though

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.