Board logo

Investment companies
LBMEFM - 1/9/18 at 04:43 AM

I like to keep my options open and some time ago I saw an investment company who made money from Bit Coins. I asked them for details, but I never got involved with them, but every day despite me telling I am not interested a company called 60 OP email me and call me telling me that I am missing out on investments and that I could me making thousands, scam, think so. The are clever, so that I can avoid there daily calls I have put there number into contacts but currently they have called me on nine different numbers. Scam or Genuine anyone else had a similar experience?

bi22le - 1/9/18 at 06:23 AM

My personal rule on this type of thing is that if a company is desperate for your money, it probably does not deserve it.

The investment business is the best industry for scams. Very few industries actually assume that some of their participants will receive nothing for their money.

FamilyGuy - 1/9/18 at 08:29 AM

Steer well clear! Anyone who shows the slightest bit of interest will go on a "suckers" list and will be hounded until they surcome to parting with they're hard earned cash.... then hounded for additional investment, all for no return.

If it sounds to good to be true then it is

Mr Whippy - 1/9/18 at 02:43 PM

are you trying to lose your money???

Angel Acevedo - 1/9/18 at 02:48 PM

quote:
Originally posted by Mr Whippy
are you trying to lose your money???

Start a "Locost" Build...

At the end you may have a complete car...

Minicooper - 1/9/18 at 11:57 PM

Stay away from them, it's a pure con. They use virtual numbers and they have hundreds of them, these virtual numbers look they are from the UK usually a 0203 London number.

nick205 - 3/9/18 at 08:57 AM

Avoid them and certainly don't give them any money!

Can you not add them to your "Junk Mail" or "Ignore" list so their emails go straight to your "Spam" folder?

rgrs - 3/9/18 at 02:22 PM

https://www.truecaller.com