Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Tyres galore!! Yoko A048s & Avon CR28s - Ebay Items Locostbuilders 10% Off
edsco

posted on 2/5/17 at 05:55 PM Reply With Quote
Tyres galore!! Yoko A048s & Avon CR28s - Ebay Items Locostbuilders 10% Off

Hi All

Yet more garage clearance items - tyres this time. Currently listed on eBay at fixed price, but am will offer the items 10% off for locosters if payment is done outside eBay... i.e. email me through Forum, tell me which tyres you want them and you can have them with 10% off ebay listed price.

Yoko A048s

2 x medium compound 195x50x15 - half worn : ebay £70 - Locost price £63
eBay Item
2 x medium compound 205x50x15 - half worn : ebay £70 - Locost price £63 ****SOLD****
eBay Item

Avons CR28 - ideal Wet track trye

2 x medium compound 195x50x15 - 10 laps of Brands Indy only! : ebay £150 - Locost price £135
eBay Item
2 x medium compound 205x50x15 - 10 laps of Brands Indy only! : ebay £150 - Locost price £135
eBay Item

Due to the nature of emails and the latency it can cause sometimes, what with ppl having busy jobs etc...if you email me stating you want them i will do my best to endeavour they are removed from ebay before they have sold. If between you emailing and me responding, they have sold on eBay - as eBay is contractually binding, i have to go with the purchaser on ebay.

All tyres are offered as collection only from Daventry. If you wish to arrange a courier to collect i am fine with that as i work from home a lot so arranging stuff should be easy enough.

Be quick to avoid disappointment - there are quite a few ppl watching them on ebay already (why dont ppl just buy instead of watching...?!!)

Thanks
Ed

[Edited on 4/5/17 by edsco]

edsco

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

skippad

posted on 3/5/17 at 10:35 AM Reply With Quote
im interested in the 2 AO48s, 205/50/15s
if you could post ....

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
edsco

posted on 3/5/17 at 01:46 PM Reply With Quote
u2u sent

edsco

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.