Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Perfect lightweight trailer for kit car transportation
ch1ef

posted on 22/1/18 at 05:54 PM Reply With Quote
Perfect lightweight trailer for kit car transportation

Unfortunately I am selling all my toys in the next few month to release funds for a business option, which means my car will be for sale and therefor the trailer is then not needed.

Used, Bantam (Smart) GT trailer.
This has been used for 9 trips, and as such is in perfect mechanical condition. It was bought in 2011, and unfortunately the powder coat finish it was supplied with was of a poor standard, so it has been repainted black to get rid of the flaking powdercoat.
I added a used winch, with an extra long cable which is perfect for loading cars easily on your own.

Bed length 3m
Bed width 1.8m
Total length 4.1m
Load capacity 1000KG
Total weight 1300KG
8Ply heavy duty tyres and steel wheels
LED Lights
Heavy Duty PVC trailer cover, spare wheel, spare wheel mount and central deck trailer board also included but not pictured as I remove these bits for towing to reduce the towed weight.

Overall the trailer has had very little use, the trailer was serviced 2 trips ago and so is ready to use and everything works as it should. The tyres show no signs of wear, the spare tyre is brand new. Brakes work perfectly with no drag.

Cash on Collection please

Pictures can be found on my eBay advert (Just posted so you might need to wait a little bit for it to show)
eBay link for pictures

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

ch1ef

posted on 4/2/18 at 10:06 PM Reply With Quote
Sold, but back for sale (The spec was wrong with the trailer width on the sales form).

The width of the trailer bed is 1.7m

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.