Board logo

Edge trim supplier in Midlands?
Jeffers_S13 - 8/8/06 at 09:04 AM

In need of some edge trim before Friday, dont want to risk ordering some through post (and paying P+P!) unless its my last resort in case it doesnt arrive. Usually loads of trim suppliers at the shows but where do they all reside ! must be a couple in the midlands I can visit and pick through what they have ?!?

Does anyone have any names or numbers ?

Otherwise I think I'll just use some split vacuum hose from local motor factors.

brynhamlet - 8/8/06 at 09:21 AM

Theres a company called Woolies which I think is in Peterborough. They have a web-site. Why not try them, depending on what you want

nick205 - 8/8/06 at 09:24 AM

Ordered from Woolies last Thursday afternoon and the stuff arrived on Friday morning. Good selection of stuff in stock and helpful people to deal with on the phone.

You could also try Intatrim in Telford 01952 641712. Their main business is vehicle and seat trimming, but they may be able to help

Jeffers_S13 - 8/8/06 at 09:33 AM

Cheers guys, will give Woolies a try then.

Thanks

James

procomp - 8/8/06 at 09:38 AM

Hi what sort of edge trim as i have various stuff that we use on the race cars . I am in Erdington Birmingham if you only need a few bits or lenghts you can have it for a beer token.

cheers matt

Jeffers_S13 - 8/8/06 at 10:02 AM

Oh bugger, order now placed with Woolies, will be here tomorrow morning. Thankyou very much for the offer though.

James