Board logo

Snetterton 24th July £120
pekwah1 - 8/6/18 at 07:22 PM

Hi guys,

I’ve come across a discount for Snetts on 24th July for only £120!
Anyone on here interested? It’s a full day open pit on the 300 circuit.

Cheers
Andy

peter030371 - 9/6/18 at 08:47 PM

Might be, who is the organiser?

pekwah1 - 9/6/18 at 09:11 PM

Circuit-days.co.uk

I’ve actually just been watching loads of snetterton vids tonight and not convinced it’s actually that interesting a track, seems just loads of straights and corners that looks very similar.

I’m now considering booking a place for Cadwell park, it’s a bit of a trek but looks like an outstanding track!

rodgling - 10/6/18 at 12:00 AM

quote:
Originally posted by pekwah1
I’ve actually just been watching loads of snetterton vids tonight and not convinced it’s actually that interesting a track, seems just loads of straights and corners that looks very similar.

I’m now considering booking a place for Cadwell park, it’s a bit of a trek but looks like an outstanding track!

Snetterton is vg IMO. It's an old airfield so can't help being flat, but there is a good mix of tight corners, double-apexes, v fast trail-braking-entry-into-chicane, fast corners, a long sweeping corner, etc etc. I think a lot of the corners are tricker to get right than you might assume.

Cadwell is indeed outstanding, but as you say, pretty remote.

peter030371 - 10/6/18 at 07:57 AM

quote:
Originally posted by pekwah1
Circuit-days.co.uk

Snetterton 300 is a high speed track, I love Caldwell but I have never driven Snet and would love to try the Striker at its highest speed