Board logo

Fisher - as in Fury
pekwah1 - 2/4/19 at 11:05 AM

Hi Guys,

Anyone know if Fisher are still going?
My friend is looking at buying a Fury and interested to see if they are still in business as i'm struggling to find them on t'internet.

Thanks
Andrew

tims31 - 2/4/19 at 11:21 AM

quote:
Originally posted by pekwah1
Hi Guys,

Anyone know if Fisher are still going?
My friend is looking at buying a Fury and interested to see if they are still in business as i'm struggling to find them on t'internet.

Thanks
Andrew

Yep, Fury Sportscars are still in business but their website has been off for a while now. Steve Hughes can be contacted on 01580 713777 - keep ringing as it can take a while for him to answer.

They do have a Facebook page that may help also

https://www.facebook.com/pages/category/Car-Dealersh ip/Fury-Sports-Cars-Ltd-552982204748213/

[Edited on 2/4/19 by tims31]

peter030371 - 3/4/19 at 09:40 AM

Best get him in your Striker and drive the back roads to Cranbrook then to find them. Would be a great route through Ashdown Forest and then on through Wadhurst, Lamberhurst and Goudhurst

https://goo.gl/maps/dxmG1dFv8rz

I bumped into Jay (from Fury Sportscars) the other Saturday and he said Steve (the owner) had been unwell so best to make contact first to make sure someone is in. They are very small now but should have a couple of cars 'mid-build' (one is a supercharged Zetec and the other a silly nutty Hayabusa turbo thing) if your friend wants to look under the skin of them

jimgiblett - 3/4/19 at 10:10 PM

I am looking for a new project so will be selling my R1 Fury if your friend is interested.

Cheers

Jim

Neadles - 7/9/19 at 07:12 AM

Hi I know this topic is a little old but has anyone managed to get through to them I keep trying on phone and Facebook but nothing and my return calls from messages?

peter030371 - 7/9/19 at 07:27 AM

quote:
Originally posted by Neadles
Hi I know this topic is a little old but has anyone managed to get through to them I keep trying on phone and Facebook but nothing and my return calls from messages?

A friend popped in to see Steve the other day and he is still there so keep trying

Neadles - 7/9/19 at 01:08 PM

quote:
Originally posted by peter030371
quote:
Originally posted by Neadles

A friend popped in to see Steve the other day and he is still there so keep trying

Thanks for the info