Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: How to contact Procomp
ArAKern

posted on 12/2/18 at 07:09 PM Reply With Quote
How to contact Procomp

Hello

Been trying to get hold of Procomp for the last 2 weeks do they have a winter shutdown or just super busy?
Have been calling the number on their website couple of times a day just goes to answer phone left multiple messages
tried Matt on U2U but nothing so far.

Is there any other numbers i can try?

I assume they are still trading

Thanks
ArA

loggyboy

posted on 12/2/18 at 07:44 PM Reply With Quote
Hes playing catch up by looks of it

quote:
Facebook post from 1st Feb
Hi all. Having been away from work for past 3 weeks with illness im now back in workshop and slowly easing back into normal working hrs.

I currently have 120+ msgs so slowly working through them.
As it stands at moment all work has been cancelled and no bookings are being taken for next 6-7 weeks to allow me time to catch up with backlog and previous bookings.

Damper sales and dyno testing are continuing as normal although there is a small backlog i need clear first.

Thankyou for your patients and understanding.
Cheers Matt

[Edited on 12-2-18 by loggyboy]

Mistral Motorsport

Jon Ison

posted on 12/2/18 at 08:16 PM Reply With Quote
Matt as been extremely poorly of late.
flanders

posted on 15/3/18 at 12:58 PM Reply With Quote
Any update on the company backlogs? I’ve been trying to contact them for a few weeks now with no joy. Hopefully matts health has improved
ArAKern

posted on 20/3/18 at 11:58 AM Reply With Quote
I have still had no joy getting through. Noticed the answer phone is not even turned on now
procomp

posted on 20/3/18 at 01:15 PM Reply With Quote
Hi. Unfortunately i am so busy getting customers race cars ready for season that i have stopped answering any msgs and phone calls untill we are back upto date.
I simply cannot afford time to answering 40+ calls a day and get cars ready for customers.
Things will be back to normal after our race meeting at Castle coombe on easter weekend.

Apologies if this is causing issues but my loyalty to the racing customers is important.

Cheers Matt

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
ArAKern

posted on 20/3/18 at 02:55 PM Reply With Quote
Many thanks for the update Matt.
Hopefully get to seen you in a few weeks time

(I will remove myself from one of the 40+ calls until then )

russtik

posted on 3/7/18 at 09:52 AM Reply With Quote
Anyone had any luck getting in touch with Procomp recently? It's been a while since this thread was started but I've been trying for a few weeks to get in touch with them but no luck on the phone or U2U on here.

It's a shame because I really want to use them but I'll have to give up trying at some point and find an alternative.

SouthernKitCars.com

'Like' SKCC on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/Southernkitcars

jps

posted on 3/7/18 at 10:02 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by russtik
Anyone had any luck getting in touch with Procomp recently? It's been a while since this thread was started but I've been trying for a few weeks to get in touch with them but no luck on the phone or U2U on here.

It's a shame because I really want to use them but I'll have to give up trying at some point and find an alternative.

I'm having a similar problem with another company i'm trying to make contact with, personally I think it would be better if they updated their voicemail/etc so that it said they were busy at a given time, but one can only assume their business is going so well that they can take a 'the customer needs me more than I need them' approach.

I appreciate that I am not a big money spender in overall terms (in comparison to a customer who is asking them to produce a racecar for them) but i'd still prefer to deal with them if I can as they are reasonably local.

procomp

posted on 3/7/18 at 09:49 PM Reply With Quote
Hi.

All U2U's have been replied too.

Apologies if people are having trouble making contact.
You need to remember that Procomp is primarily a race team with 15 + cars competing over 34 weekends this year.
We offer as much advice and help along with setup work and supply of parts as we can to people with road going cars, but the customers who have put there commitment and trust in to us to provide them with fully prepared race cars and the running of their cars at events comes first.

Cheers Matt

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.