Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: PETER LLOYD RALLYING
hornetV2

posted on 5/4/18 at 04:50 PM Reply With Quote
PETER LLOYD RALLYING

Does anyone know if Peter Lloyd Rallying are having problems?
I placed an order three days ago for one of the MSA required race fire extinguishers, and tracking my order it just says awaiting clearance of payment!!! I paid by Credit Card but no money has been taken yet!!! Have tried emailing over last couple of days but no replies!!! Also tried phoning but all you get is a recorded message saying "invalid number".
I have subsequently cancelled the order by e-mail and placed an order with another company, but I am now concerned I will end up with the one from Peter Lloyd and another from the other company.

David Jenkins

posted on 5/4/18 at 05:23 PM Reply With Quote
Well, it was a bank holiday weekend - I ordered something just before the weekend and it's only just been shipped.

jps

posted on 5/4/18 at 06:01 PM Reply With Quote
I have read on BritishRallyForum that they've effectively stopped taking new orders and the business is up for sale.
hornetV2

posted on 5/4/18 at 06:42 PM Reply With Quote
Thanks for the replies, the one about them being up for sale would explain my dilemma, but seeing as they sent me a confirmation of the order, it would have been nice to let me know what was happening, especially as I need the extinguisher for two races on the 14th

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.