Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: T89 Designs & MNR Partnership
Doctor Derek Doctors

posted on 5/12/16 at 09:51 PM Reply With Quote
T89 Designs & MNR Partnership

I am really pleased to announce that T89 Designs and Marc Nordon Racing have started working together on a technical, racing and manufacturing partnership.

I have had a lot of enquiries about supplying ready made parts for the T89 Designs Single Seater Locost, chassis, suspension and complete kits but so far have had to let people down. From now on though MNR will be able and ready to supply all parts for the SSL project as well Starter and Starter+ kits in the same style as there existing cars.

After spending the day up North with Marc and the MNR team I don't think T89 Designs could have partnered with a better kit manufacturer, their expertise, facilities and service are superb. Also Marc is just a great person to work with.

T89 Designs will still handle enquiries and sales for the Single Seater Locost with all parts and kits coming directly from MNR.

We should have more announcements in the near future with regards to a presence at the Autosport Show, debuting a full fat MNR built hillclimb car and a newly designed 1100cc single seater.

Cal

callan@t89.co.uk

Designer and Supplier of the T89 Designs - Single Seater Locost. Build you own Single Seater Racecar for ~£5k.

Plans and Drawings available, U2U or e-mail for details.

Available Now: The Sports Racer Add-On pack, Build a full bodied Sports Racer for Trackdays, Sprints and Racing.

www.t89.co.uk
www.racecarwings.co.uk

callan@t89.co.uk

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
theduck

posted on 5/12/16 at 10:28 PM Reply With Quote
Love this project and always been impressed with MNR so think this will be a great combination.
daniel mason

posted on 6/12/16 at 06:58 AM Reply With Quote
Callan.if I could have given you any advice on taking this project forward.it would undoubtedly have been to merge with mark!
And I'm definitely looking for a drive next year now the jedis gone and house renovations under way! Great news.
Are you gonna take a chain driven 1000cc car to the autosport show? If so I'll come down and get my seat fitted

liam.mccaffrey

posted on 6/12/16 at 08:38 AM Reply With Quote
Congrats, sounds like a very positive move!!

Build Blog
Build Photo Album

Rosco86

posted on 6/12/16 at 09:43 AM Reply With Quote
sounds like a quality plan!!

My Build Thread

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.