Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Duratec parts: SBD ITBs / Newman cams / Laminova / Light flywheel
cosmicicecreamman

posted on 23/1/23 at 07:26 PM Reply With Quote
Duratec parts: SBD ITBs / Newman cams / Laminova / Light flywheel

Evening all,

All parts listed below are off a 2.0ltr Duratec:

- Newman PH3 camshafts with 2x vernier pulleys, with selection of buckets and timing tools. Newman website says the cams work with a head that hasn’t been skimmed – when I built my engine the bump clearances were 1.5mm with the head having a few thou skimmed and a standard gasket.
Newman
Newman

- SBD 54mm tapered throttle bodies with 330cc peco injectors (will pass emissions – the larger sized injectors struggle to pass emissions) and throttle position sensor
Throttlebodies
Throttlebodies

- Daytuner map (if you know Damian you will know this will be the BEST map you will ever see for this spec Duratec engine) – map is for a DTA ECU but the figures can be inputted into any ECU
Map
Map

- SBD exhaust manifold drawing - I will send once purchase confirmed, not posting up here as was sold this in good faith from SBD.

The above package made 219.5bhp @ 7,405rpm with 170ft.lb @ 5,909rpm per the dyno printed above – I had uprated rod bolts to make sure all was safe, you'll struggle to get more power out of a 2.0ltr Duratec without upgrading internals.

Looking to sell as a package for £1,800 plus postage – This is one hell of a plug and play package for someone with a Duratec who already has a stand alone ECU, it will rev like crazy and pull like a train.

- Mocal Laminova Oil Cooler Heat Exchanger approx. 200mm, with sandwich plate and oil filter housing with oil pressure sensor. I’ve also got a few large capacity oil filters.
Laminova
Laminova

Looking to sell as a package for £225 plus postage.

Water pump, bought brand new in 2019 and done very few miles, with large size aluminium pulley – diameter increased for reduced pump RPM – perfect for high revving track use.
Waterpump
Waterpump

£40 plus postage

Lightened flywheel – showing some heat checking which most lightened flywheels do, if you don't believe me check the one for sale on eBay.
Flywheel1
Flywheel1

Flywheel2
Flywheel2

£100 plus postage (price reflects the heat checking)

New coil pack with new plug leads – fitted to the engine and run once.
Coilpack
Coilpack

£15 plus postage

Used coil packs
£5 plus postage

Used starter motors
£5 plus postage

All items are located in Aberdeenshire, Scotland so will most likely require postage.

Please message me for any enquiries - I'm not on here much nowadays so may take a few days to reply.

Thanks, Stephen

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

cosmicicecreamman

posted on 1/2/23 at 08:37 PM Reply With Quote
No takers? Offers?

Would rather see it going to someone on here.

Thanks

Stephen

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.