Author: Subject: tiger avon
marshall

posted on 2/11/02 at 12:11 PM Reply With Quote
tiger avon

is there any one buiding a tiger avon
Viper

posted on 2/11/02 at 12:18 PM Reply With Quote
Yeah i have just started
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Billywhizz

posted on 2/11/02 at 12:19 PM Reply With Quote
Me too
gjn200

posted on 2/11/02 at 05:30 PM Reply With Quote
And me, well sort of, got a shelf full of bits...Chassis here on the 30th Yippee
Viper

posted on 6/11/02 at 10:25 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by gjn200
And me, well sort of, got a shelf full of bits...Chassis here on the 30th Yippee

Hope yours is better than mine...
do yourself a favour don't go by the measurments in the book for the ali panels coz if i did i would have wasted a lot of ali...

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Macca

posted on 6/11/02 at 10:35 PM Reply With Quote
A section just for the Tiger Avon would be good,wouldn't it?
Stu16v

posted on 6/11/02 at 11:42 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Macca
A section just for the Tiger Avon would be good,wouldn't it?

Dont just build it.....make it!

Motty

posted on 8/11/02 at 12:50 PM Reply With Quote
Avon

Has anybody had any dealings with Tiger Racing as I wondered what there after-sales service is like they seem good but I haven't parted with any cash yet.
Viper

posted on 8/11/02 at 06:23 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Motty
Has anybody had any dealings with Tiger Racing as I wondered what there after-sales service is like they seem good but I haven't parted with any cash yet.

Starting to wish i hadn't, if you are parting with money they get the bits out straight away (when they have them) just in my opinion the quality leaves a lot to be desired..but don't take my word on it, go and have a look at the product and decide for yourself..

gjn200

posted on 8/11/02 at 08:50 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Viper
quote:
Originally posted by gjn200

Hope yours is better than mine...
do yourself a favour don't go by the measurments in the book for the ali panels coz if i did i would have wasted a lot of ali...

Oh fek! Cut it all at least 20mm oversize hope its enough,good job the ally was free!!

robbo

posted on 22/3/03 at 11:38 AM Reply With Quote
TIGER AVON

STARTED MY AVON A NUMBER OF WEEKS AGO BAD WEATHER STOPPED PLAY WILL COMMENCE AGAIN SOON GOT THE ALLY WORK DONE STILL CLEANING PARTS, HAVE PUT THE WISHBONES ON AND WOULD YOU BELIEVE TI THEY DONT LINE UP PROPERLY GOT TO SAY VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE QUALITY OF THE WHOLE THING YOUR COMMENTS WOULD BE APPRECIATED
robbo

posted on 22/3/03 at 11:39 AM Reply With Quote
TIGER AVON

STARTED MY AVON A NUMBER OF WEEKS AGO BAD WEATHER STOPPED PLAY WILL COMMENCE AGAIN SOON GOT THE ALLY WORK DONE STILL CLEANING PARTS, HAVE PUT THE WISHBONES ON AND WOULD YOU BELIEVE TI THEY DONT LINE UP PROPERLY GOT TO SAY VERY DISAPPOINTED WITH THE QUALITY OF THE WHOLE THING YOUR COMMENTS WOULD BE APPRECIATED MY E-MAIL PHIL108@SUPANET.COM
Viper

posted on 22/3/03 at 07:18 PM Reply With Quote
Just have a look around the avon section, and you will see what probs the rest of us have had.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.