Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: A few nice ones near me!
Chr!S

posted on 13/7/07 at 11:42 AM Reply With Quote
A few nice ones near me!

With exeter a short drive away it was hardly suprising, yet I have seen a couple of locosts or similar machines springing up in Torbay!

Anyone on here? There is one in paignton which sounded very BECish to me (might have been silver).

Saw a "SuperCat" also which looked very similar but not quite locost. In jet black with yellow suspension parts and a bright silver diff on show What interested me most was the use of separate shocks and spring locations on the rear, I thought initially someone wanted to rush their project and just put the sierra beam in the rear!

PeterW

posted on 13/7/07 at 01:34 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Chr!S
With exeter a short drive away it was hardly suprising, yet I have seen a couple of locosts or similar machines springing up in Torbay!

Anyone on here? There is one in paignton which sounded very BECish to me (might have been silver).

Saw a "SuperCat" also which looked very similar but not quite locost. In jet black with yellow suspension parts and a bright silver diff on show What interested me most was the use of separate shocks and spring locations on the rear, I thought initially someone wanted to rush their project and just put the sierra beam in the rear!

Chris

Thats correct for a Super Cat - it will be an E1 from Tiger which is what I'm building.

The whole Sierra rear beam goes in, with a few mods for spring retainers etc.

Cheers

Pete

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.