Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: Homecall
dave1888

posted on 23/7/07 at 09:14 PM Reply With Quote
Homecall

I read about this in ckc mag, it seems that the RHoCar go in mob handed to help owners/members finish there builds. Anyone on here do the same, might be an idea to get some of the builds finished.

Aboardman

posted on 23/7/07 at 10:06 PM Reply With Quote
i will assist anyone who needs a hand, have already let gav know this as he seems to be taken ages.
MikeR

posted on 23/7/07 at 11:12 PM Reply With Quote
well i'm on year seven and probably have all the bits to finish ......... just don't have the time, motivation or space
scottc

posted on 23/7/07 at 11:26 PM Reply With Quote
I'm willing to help anyone local. Given KrisMc several weekends of my time. Though he did help change the steering rack on the wifes motor.
scutter

posted on 24/7/07 at 05:44 AM Reply With Quote
I'll help anyone who needs it, just ask Cheffy

ATB Dan.

The less I worked, the more i liked it.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
mitch2b

posted on 24/7/07 at 05:52 AM Reply With Quote
Im a member of RHocar, and we do call on builders to spure them on, drink there tea and eat there biscuits,oh and lend a hand where possible,
it spurred me to get it done quicker, and seeing
6-8 sevens on your road certainly gives you a boost in wanting the car on the road,
we have changed engines in 2hrs, helped with pre sva checks, got guys back on track when they have hit low points in builds,

Andy, how about calling on Gav, maybe he needs a bost too, (unless he still says he's waiting for bits)

Mitch

Cheffy

posted on 24/7/07 at 07:45 AM Reply With Quote
quote:

I'll help anyone who needs it, just ask Cheffy

Yep, true enough! I'm on year 5 now but with a little (!) help from Scutter I'm realistically looking to be finished next summer.

It is definately a big help having someone lending their support, both physically and phsycologically from time to time, particularly at the low points when you're wondering why you ever started this!

Oh, and if anyone in the Oxford area is thinking of asking Dan to go and give them a hand - kindly bugger off till after next summer!

Cheers,

Mart.

PS. Thanks Dan!

Farts are like Rock'n'Roll. You love your own but you hate everybody else's. Lemmy, Motorhead.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
scutter

posted on 24/7/07 at 04:44 PM Reply With Quote

Dan.

The less I worked, the more i liked it.

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.