Board logo

Euro Car Parts discount
40inches - 16/7/18 at 11:11 AM

35% with code MID35 on checkout, free same day delivery

ttalps2000 - 16/7/18 at 12:30 PM

Go in-store and the prices are usually better!

UncleFista - 16/7/18 at 01:15 PM

www.carparts4less.co.uk are usually around a third cheaper, and have a 15% code every weekend.

*They're the "trade" version of ECP, you'll get ECP parts in an ECP box sent from the same address

Slimy38 - 16/7/18 at 05:44 PM

quote:
Originally posted by UncleFista
www.carparts4less.co.uk are usually around a third cheaper, and have a 15% code every weekend.

*They're the "trade" version of ECP, you'll get ECP parts in an ECP box sent from the same address

It's worth checking both, whilst in most cases they're cheaper I have had some parts from ECP that worked out cheaper.

As for discount codes, they're both the DFS of car parts, if you miss one discount code there will be another one along shortly. 35% is one of the smallest discounts, they have had 60% ones before now (albeit that particular one was only on brake parts).

steve m - 17/7/18 at 07:56 AM

Imho I find Ecp dreadful, and will not deal with them again,
Over the winter ive rebuilt the front susp on the 7, with all new parts, and Ecp managed to supply half the parts wrong, yet boxed and numbered as the correct items

so I had two track rod ends , one imperial thread and one metric
They only had one top link Transit track rod ends, in 20mm in stock, and that was the wrong one, I needed 18mm
These were all in boxes and correct part numbers, so at first glance looked correct

I took the whole lot back, as I want matching parts, on my car, and bought all the parts I needed from Rose Autos, although I did have to wait a day or so, and the bill was at least £10 cheaper than ECP

steve

ttalps2000 - 17/7/18 at 07:59 AM

I use them for oils etc, but for nothing else.

A mate who is a mechanic refuses to deal with them. he had clutches coming in, in LUK boxes, but they were re manufactured clutch spring plates etc which were knackered before they even fitted them!

He warned me about their brake discs as they warp within a few weeks. Decided to fit them anyway as they were a lot cheaper at the time. 2 months later they need changing again!

chris - 17/7/18 at 10:45 AM

i would have to agree ECP is really bad but in my experience all of the car parts suppliers are shockingly bad at customer service