New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: builders around teeside
heyzee

posted on 25/1/03 at 08:43 PM Reply With Quote
builders around teeside

are there many locost builders registered around teesside::
RichieW

posted on 25/1/03 at 09:32 PM Reply With Quote
Hello there Heyzee. I'm looking to start on my chassis in the next few weeks. I haven't got anything to show yet. Just got the welder last week. How far have you got?
Jon Ison

posted on 26/1/03 at 04:23 PM Reply With Quote
Hi, not from your neck of woods but spend a lot of time workin up your way, i'll send you a u2u next time i'm up, share a chat n coffe with any fellow enthusiast...

Jon

heyzee

posted on 26/1/03 at 04:27 PM Reply With Quote
hi ritchie ive got my basic frame tacked together ready to fully weld up in a few weeks time as ive had to stop for a wile to do some jobs round the house.i also live in stockton as well(fairfield)where are you.i have found this site very helpful whilst building the chassis as theres lots of errors in the book
RichieW

posted on 26/1/03 at 09:55 PM Reply With Quote
Heyzee, all I can say is its a very, very small world. Will U2U you.
bigfatsi

posted on 2/4/03 at 02:21 PM Reply With Quote
teesside group

I have been travelling up to blyth to meet with peter dunn and the north east group but its a bit far to go from teesside! So I am thinking of setting up a group for teesside/n yorks/co.durham. Anyone interested? Are there any groups out there in this region cos I don't want to step on anyone toes! gimme a shout simon.coe@orange.net or 07811 425206 with any info ideas or if you just wanna be on the mailing list when it goes ahead. Good luck with your build. Simon Coe.
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.