Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Buggritt!
theconrodkid

posted on 4/4/03 at 08:49 PM Reply With Quote
i think youl find its the men in white coats and not kylie at the door,shees doing the hoovering at my place

who cares who wins
pass the pork pies

Ben 4x4 Shepperd

posted on 4/4/03 at 10:19 PM Reply With Quote
The machete had a loose handle and so when cutting close to my hand it actually cut through my thumb and the kebab skick thing was when I tried to make arrows to fire from a catapult and instead of going up it whent down and when through the hand which I as holding the catapault with
Ben

stephen_gusterson

posted on 4/4/03 at 10:50 PM Reply With Quote
is that king of belgium beer chris?

oscar wilde would have preferred to look up your skirt......it is the weekend after all chris(tine)

atb

steve

chrisg

posted on 4/4/03 at 11:28 PM Reply With Quote
I suppose we could have a philosophical discussion.....................

No..............Get stuffed!

I think I see a crack in this jar as well.......

h e l p

Chris

Note to all: I really don't know when to leave well alone. I tried to get clever with the mods, then when they gave me a lifeline to see the error of my ways, I tried to incite more trouble via u2u. So now I'm banned, never to return again. They should have done it years ago!

Peteff

posted on 5/4/03 at 11:42 AM Reply With Quote
Injury comparisons.

Anyway I've got a black toenail from a nasty stub. I got up to answer the door thinking it might be Kylie and I caught it on the coffee table. And it wasn't her it was fat ass Lopez defying her restraining order again, ruined my week.

yours, Pete.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

jollygreengiant

posted on 5/4/03 at 06:30 PM Reply With Quote
There's nothing quite like self-inflicted pain. Got to work this mornin & got given a desperation job, somone ovewr filled this chaps merc with engine oil (bout 2litres). So I grab floor mat & rip off seat cover from roll on rail. TOTALLY mis-time my pull at the seat cover and SMACK. Punched myself full tilt in the NUTS. Its bad enough when some else does it to you. But to do it to yourself. God they hurt.

[Edited on 5/4/03 by jollygreengiant]

Beware of the Goldfish in the tulip mines. The ONLY defence against them is smoking peanut butter sandwiches.

Viper

posted on 5/4/03 at 06:47 PM Reply With Quote
I once knocked my self out with a 4lb lump hammer.
Don't ask bit daft realy.

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
andyd

posted on 5/4/03 at 07:08 PM Reply With Quote
I can top that for stupid self inflicted accidents!

I have a number of hole cutters and they have a nut to tighten them onto the drill bit shaft. I was tightening with a large spanner (can't remeber which size) whilst it was attached to the drill, whilst the drill was plugged in, whilst I had my finger near the trigger!!

In order to stop the drill from twisting as I did the hole cutter up I thought I'd put a little pressure on the trigger as it's a variable speed one. Yep you guest it the spanner left my hand at a great rate of knots and twatted me right on the nose!

Lots of blood and a very sore hooter. Won't be doing that ever again! Why do we have to learn these things the hard way?

[Edited on 5/4/2003 by andyd]

Andy

auzziejim

posted on 5/4/03 at 08:36 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by Viper
I once knocked my self out with a 4lb lump hammer.
Don't ask bit daft realy.

Viper i knocked my self out with a 4lb lump hammer when i was 8!!! trying to hammer apart a wooden frame missed the top part and the hammer twatted me slap bang in the middle of the forehead! i dropped to the floor like a lead balloon dad says, LOL

James

Viper

posted on 5/4/03 at 08:39 PM Reply With Quote
Auzzi
that sounds familiar cept i was 36....

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Marcus

posted on 6/4/03 at 08:52 PM Reply With Quote
Well I've got a cold.
So there!!

Marcus

Marcus

Because kits are for girls!!

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.