Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: How refreshing
locodude

posted on 4/4/03 at 11:55 PM Reply With Quote
How refreshing

Just got in from a storming night out with friends. Yes it has to be said I did drop my trousers on several occasions but hey that's par for the course. Totally shit-faced and plenty the worse for wear BUT! Got away from the business of building cars for a few hours. A little relaxation therapy quite a few of you sad bastards (you know who you are!) need to partake of every now and then and just CHILL. Some of you take it far too seriously. Get some beer down your necks an relax, It'll do you the world of good!
p.s. this message took 20 mins to write, f*ck am I pissed!!!!!!

DEAN C.

posted on 5/4/03 at 07:16 PM Reply With Quote
Nothing new then Chris?
I had a couple of beers and a nice meal last night myself,still dont see the need to drop my trousers though!
Not till I got home anyway!
Yours BORINGLY DEAN............

auzziejim

posted on 5/4/03 at 08:39 PM Reply With Quote
sounds like a typical night out for me chris! of course though i dont do the drinking but due to my age

James

chrisg

posted on 5/4/03 at 09:03 PM Reply With Quote
PTM with his balls out?

Quel suprise, as the French say.

(especially the little old ladies in "Carrefore"

Cheers

Chris

(The sober, sensible, diplomatic one)

Note to all: I really don't know when to leave well alone. I tried to get clever with the mods, then when they gave me a lifeline to see the error of my ways, I tried to incite more trouble via u2u. So now I'm banned, never to return again. They should have done it years ago!

Peteff

posted on 6/4/03 at 03:16 PM Reply With Quote
It's not business as usual.

That's the difference when you've got deadlines and people chasing you you need to get away from it all and air your nutsack a bit. "Quel fromage" as the Ffrench say.

yours, Pete

I went into the RSPCA office the other day. It was so small you could hardly swing a cat in there.

chrisg

posted on 6/4/03 at 05:03 PM Reply With Quote
Fromage?

Mmmmm....... Cheese, yes I suppose so.

Cheers

Chris

Note to all: I really don't know when to leave well alone. I tried to get clever with the mods, then when they gave me a lifeline to see the error of my ways, I tried to incite more trouble via u2u. So now I'm banned, never to return again. They should have done it years ago!

locodude

posted on 6/4/03 at 05:24 PM Reply With Quote
Top night tho' all the same. Didn't get in till 1.30am this morning either, bit of a heavy weekend. Especially as I was at work at 7.45am working on the 'Tangerine Ninja' and making petrol tanks, oh well I should sleep well tonight

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.