Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Lots of parts! Clear out 'cause I'm moving!
Strontium Dog

posted on 15/1/13 at 12:07 PM Reply With Quote
Lots of parts! Clear out 'cause I'm moving!

I have decided that I am going to move to Portugal or maybe S. France. I have been going down this route a while now but I have at last decided to commit myself to the change. One of, if not the biggest reservation has always been that I cant take my cars with me and I wont be able to build specials for the road any more. The trade off is the weather obviously and my health. This does not mean I wont still be building parts for other people (and I'll mess around with classics wherever I end up) but it does leave me with a lot of stuff I have bought for my own projects that I will no longer need so time for a workshop clear out. I have for sale the following and I will no doubt find more as the time goes by

Sierra LSD from a V6 £130
Sierra lsd driveshafts, discs and callipers. (the brakes will need reconditioning and the shafts will need boots) £75
Open diff £50
Seirra rear drums back plates and brakes, several sets all very good condition £?
Sierra steering coloumn (bare) £25
Sierra steering coloumn (with lock and key) £40
Sierra gearbox good £60 (provisionaly sold)
Sierra gearbox for spares £5 (or free with the good one if you want them both) (Provisionaly sold)
Reconditioned Cortina uprights, hubs,discs and callipers (unused with all new bearings etc) £135
Westfield alloy hubs with discs. (Nearly new) £125
GSXR 750 throttle bodies with injectors £75
Oil cooler with ford take off plate and thermostat £60
Yamaha Thunderace front forks, yolks wheel and brakes less the discs (new fork seals supplied with these) £150
Kawasaki GPX750 project. (Frame has had the back end cut off ready to make a custom seat. This is a rolling chasis with a a good running engine, clocks etc). £100 (Engine is worth that!)
T3 turbo complete woith actuator and A series exhaust manimold from a running Metro. £70 (provisionaly sold)
RS1800 engine £100
1800 engine (Zetec but not RS) £90
1800 Zetec brand new bottom end (Short block) £100

All prices are without postage so free to pick up or I'll post/courier at cost!

There is lots of other stuff like clocks, bushes and rose joints etc. but I'll start another list once I've got this lot sorted out to some degree.

Please U2 me for my no. and any more info you might want.

Cheers Si.

[Edited on 16/1/13 by Strontium Dog]

http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x319/zephyr2000/General%20forum%20uploads/?action=view¤t=3DEngine.mp4

Is this a TRADE ADVERTISEMENT?? Click HERE to report it!

JAMSTER

posted on 15/1/13 at 01:46 PM Reply With Quote
u2u throttle bodies
hicost

posted on 15/1/13 at 02:05 PM Reply With Quote
yes Please

I will take the following please:

T3 turbo complete woith actuator and A series exhaust manimold from a running Metro. £70

"I cant do that without accidentally grabbing hold of the work of the divine potter"

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
coozer

posted on 15/1/13 at 02:41 PM Reply With Quote
Good luck with your mission there, just one Q?

Why cant you take your cars with you? Just wondering if your chosen destination frowns on the wonderful work we do in Blighty?

1972 V8 Jago

1980 Z750

beaver34

posted on 15/1/13 at 03:06 PM Reply With Quote
what uprights do the westy hub fit?
monck

posted on 15/1/13 at 03:07 PM Reply With Quote
u2u sent
Strontium Dog

posted on 15/1/13 at 05:40 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by coozer
Good luck with your mission there, just one Q?

Why cant you take your cars with you? Just wondering if your chosen destination frowns on the wonderful work we do in Blighty?

You need a European Certificate of Conformity to import and even then it is insanely expensive to do so. No kit or anything I've built myself will be allowed and my GT4 Celica is a JDM so I can't take that either. Rollocks!

I might manage my Mini as a historic car but probabaly not when they see the modifications. More rollocks!

Mr Beaver, they are for Cortina uprights.

U2U's answered

Cheers Si.

http://s187.photobucket.com/albums/x319/zephyr2000/General%20forum%20uploads/?action=view¤t=3DEngine.mp4

NigeEss

posted on 15/1/13 at 05:55 PM Reply With Quote
I'll have the gearboxes of they are type 9. Any idea of postage ? I assume it'll be pallet.
Nige.

Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so.................Douglas Adams.

beardmore4072

posted on 16/1/13 at 12:24 AM Reply With Quote
U2U

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.