Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: MotoGP ticket buying?
Nickp

posted on 1/2/18 at 09:21 PM Reply With Quote
MotoGP ticket buying?

Any experienced MotoGP go-ers on here?
A group of us are off to Catalunya in June and already have the flights and hotel booked to get good prices.
I've been watching the official site and have set it up to email me when tickets become available to buy. Currently none of the rounds are available to buy even though the first round is next month. Many other sites are offering the tickets for sale with an additional handling fee but I'd rather buy from the official one for obvious reasons but don't want to risk not getting a seat in a decent stand.
So, do I wait or pay extra and take the extra risk?

trifield

posted on 2/2/18 at 11:25 AM Reply With Quote
Been to Catalyuna Gp 3 times along with other motogp’s. Always get our tickets from gpticketshop.com
Normally tickets arrive about 2weeks before the GP, but always got confirmation prior to their dispatch.
Recommend visiting the Aragon MotoGP in September. Great circuit and well organised parking (although we are always on motorbikes)
As a note, although we always buy tickets before we go, there always seems to be a ticket office at the circuits selling them on the day.

Nickp

posted on 2/2/18 at 11:46 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by trifield
Been to Catalyuna Gp 3 times along with other motogp’s. Always get our tickets from gpticketshop.com
Normally tickets arrive about 2weeks before the GP, but always got confirmation prior to their dispatch.
Recommend visiting the Aragon MotoGP in September. Great circuit and well organised parking (although we are always on motorbikes)
As a note, although we always buy tickets before we go, there always seems to be a ticket office at the circuits selling them on the day.

Cheers, just been looking at the official circuit website which should be a safe bet too. Gpticketshop only seems to let you choose a number of tickets whereas the circuit one lets you choose your actual seats.

New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.