Board logo

Crunchy Nut Cornflakes
nick205 - 16/1/09 at 11:52 AM

Working from home today.....

Had a bowl for breakfast and about 11:30 decided I needed another bowl. Now on my third bowl of the day and there's only one bowlful left in the packet

......should I jsut finish it off and have done with it...?

Tim 45 - 16/1/09 at 11:54 AM

Depends if you'll want any tomorrow

zilspeed - 16/1/09 at 11:55 AM

You need to go out and get another box, then fill up the original box to where it was before you started.

Now you need to finish the rest of the new ones.

That should keep you going for a bit.

Remember milk too...

Mr Whippy - 16/1/09 at 11:58 AM

I'm the same, go though tons of that stuff. I should really use a bucket rather than a bowl

scootz - 16/1/09 at 12:00 PM

Ah... Crunchy Nut Cornflakes - Frosties for Grown-Ups!

PS - Finish them off!

DarrenW - 16/1/09 at 12:03 PM

Yep - finish them off. Then dispose of all packaging and thoroughly clean house of all traces. That way when She asks where they are you can deny all knowledge of there ever being any in the house and save a bollocking for being so greedy.

theconrodkid - 16/1/09 at 12:05 PM

all sugar and e numbers,ive just had half a french stick with bacon,mush,toms,egg,mayo and mustard washed down with a mug of tea.....thats breakfast !

r1_pete - 16/1/09 at 12:09 PM

quote:
Originally posted by theconrodkid
all sugar and e numbers,ive just had half a french stick with bacon,mush,toms,egg,mayo and mustard washed down with a mug of tea.....thats breakfast !

Did you read yesterdays thread about bread......

A1 - 16/1/09 at 12:12 PM

go on....do it!!

liam.mccaffrey - 16/1/09 at 12:14 PM

brand new box and a bottle of virgin milk, maybe even jersey gold top if you're feeling cheeky Heaven

EDIT
probably should qualify that, virgin milk as in unopened bottle. otherwise could be a bit weird!?

[Edited on 16/1/09 by liam.mccaffrey]

Mr Whippy - 16/1/09 at 12:27 PM

quote:
Originally posted by liam.mccaffrey
brand new box and a bottle of virgin milk, maybe even jersey gold top if you're feeling cheeky Heaven

EDIT
probably should qualify that, virgin milk as in unopened bottle. otherwise could be a bit weird!?

a telling slip there...

nick205 - 16/1/09 at 12:28 PM

quote:
Originally posted by liam.mccaffrey

EDIT

I was going to ask where i might obtain virgin milk from Liam

Unless that is Mr Branson has diversified into the dairy trade

In any case the packet is now finished. Seemed silly leaving such a small amount in such a big box

hobbsy - 16/1/09 at 12:44 PM

I too like the Crunchy Nuts but I'm more with conrodkid with the dirty foot long (or more) of fried bacon filth

Hmm I got a double pack in the fridge...

Trying to loose weight off the car is expensive and yet I keep larding it up

Humbug - 16/1/09 at 12:50 PM

You'll only find out if there really is one more bowlful left if you pour it out into a bowl... and then you might as well eat it

woodster - 16/1/09 at 12:53 PM

aaahhhhhh crunchy nut cornflakes .... buy a few boxes and few bottles of milk and fill the bath up, a spoon in each hand HEAVEN

Jasper - 16/1/09 at 12:57 PM

I only ever eat the stuff after 9pm .... always my late nite snack

DON'T try the new Crunchy Nut Bites though unless you're a teenage and can handle SERIOUSLY sweet cereal - it was too much for me.....

02GF74 - 16/1/09 at 01:25 PM

that's nice to hear, so it is just not me who have 3 bowls ..

speedyxjs - 16/1/09 at 02:18 PM

FINISH 'EM! Then blame the pet