Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply
Author: Subject: Omex 600 help and advice. Zetec turbo build.
jeffw

posted on 22/11/15 at 04:47 PM Reply With Quote
So the empty difference tab means the ECU and the map you are editing are the same. Crank sensor works because 150rpm is correct cranking over.

Are you sure the injectors & spark are firing and that they are wired correctly?

D4ENX

posted on 22/11/15 at 05:41 PM Reply With Quote
Yes I'm almost positive everything was wired correctly, I took my time and gathered allot of information when making the loom and all the colours of the wires where correct right down to the last wire. Does everything on the screen shots look correct and as though it should work? I've got a feeling it's going to be something really simple and I'm going to kick my self

beaver34

posted on 22/11/15 at 06:27 PM Reply With Quote
are you getting stat sync when cranking? its a box on the start up screen

i had this issue and it was how to the power of the ecu was cutting under cranking, it will kill ecu power on cranking of it part of the ignition setup

D4ENX

posted on 22/11/15 at 07:11 PM Reply With Quote
I'm unsure if this box is coming up but I wired the 12v ignition live up to my ignition live wire from the key barrel. I'll make sure I check the feed when cranking thank you

beaver34

posted on 22/11/15 at 07:44 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by D4ENX
I'm unsure if this box is coming up but I wired the 12v ignition live up to my ignition live wire from the key barrel. I'll make sure I check the feed when cranking thank you

the ecu needs a permanent llive and a ignition live

4a on the ecu plug is wiring permanent live so straight to battery, 1a and 12a are both ignition lives

D4ENX

posted on 22/11/15 at 08:04 PM Reply With Quote
Yea it's got a permanent live also, think the lives, ignition lives and earths may be the first things to check.

D4ENX

posted on 29/11/15 at 11:00 AM Reply With Quote
Ok so this is embarrassing haha, but turned out the fuse on the permanent 12v live to the ecu had blown which is why I had no spark or fuel, fixed now thought but think I got the wires on the coilpack the wrong way round as it didn't start but popped and banged a bit.

beaver34

posted on 30/11/15 at 07:47 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by D4ENX
Ok so this is embarrassing haha, but turned out the fuse on the permanent 12v live to the ecu had blown which is why I had no spark or fuel, fixed now thought but think I got the wires on the coilpack the wrong way round as it didn't start but popped and banged a bit.

thought it would related to the live

happy days!

<<  1    2  >>
New Topic New Poll New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.