Board logo

Anyone passing Newark heading for Essex?
russbost - 9/6/20 at 02:04 PM

Hi, just on the off chance is anyone passing Newark near ng24 5gr in the near future & heading anywhere near Essex/Dartford crossing.

Set of wheels I want collected, but seller wants cash/Paypal gift which I'm not doing unless someone else can collect , obviously beer tokens for anyone who can assist

Cheers Russ

jps - 9/6/20 at 03:10 PM

Russ, is that postcode correct? On GoogleMaps it came up as a pretty big area. I may be going up the A1 to Sheffield in the coming weeks...

russbost - 9/6/20 at 04:39 PM

I've taken his postcode from Ebay, would obviously be confirming full address prior to any attempt at collection, googling that postcode seems to change the code slightly & goes to Westborough, I'm assuming this is a breakers yard so probably pretty rural

JC - 9/6/20 at 11:09 PM

Hi Russ, I live not so far from there, but I’m probably not coming your way for a while - Luton Airport is closest I will get if/when I ever get back to work.

russbost - 11/6/20 at 07:12 AM

Correct postcode is NG24 3LR should that help at all, it's just off the A1

jps - 8/7/20 at 05:56 PM

Do you still need these collecting Russ? I’m going that way *very* early on Friday morning.

russbost - 8/7/20 at 06:00 PM

Thanks for the offer, but I finished up buying some elsewhere, nice of you to make the offer though!

russbost - 8/7/20 at 06:00 PM

Thanks for the offer, but I finished up buying some elsewhere, nice of you to make the offer though!