Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: 750mc racing Brands Hatch 25th-26th April
procomp

posted on 16/4/09 at 08:22 AM Reply With Quote
750mc racing Brands Hatch 25th-26th April

Hi

The finals are up online HERE Gives the weekends time table paddock location of the various championships and a entry list of drivers. all as usual.

Racing includes : LOCOST - RGB - KITS - BIKE SPORTS - MR2's - GOLF GTI - SAXMAX - FORMULA 4 - FORMULA V - 750 FORMULA.

Cheers Matt

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
TMC Motorsport

posted on 21/4/09 at 10:56 PM Reply With Quote
Hi everyone,

Now uploaded onto the TMC site is my circuit guide to Brands Hatch.

Head to http://www.tmcmotorsport.co.uk click on either the race team or products and services section and follow the link in the popup window.

I'm really keen to find out if these are at all useful, or even if anyone even reads them(!), so please read right to the end and send me an email or comment if you so wish!

Thanks,
Matt

[Edited on 21/4/09 by TMC Motorsport]

procomp

posted on 25/4/09 at 06:03 PM Reply With Quote
Hi

So whats happened then. Really wished i was there today. but diving in Eygpt was only just second best.

Cheers Matt

View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member
Gloves
Junior Builder

Posts 35
Registered 23/12/03
Location Derby

Photo Archive Go!
Building: Selling 750MC Locost, building RaceKits Falcon 750

posted on 25/4/09 at 09:28 PM Reply With Quote
Matt,

Ali got his first win, from David Bartholemew (by 0.02 secs), Tom Coller 3rd, Dave Jenkins 4th, me 5th and Scott Mittel 6th. I don't know if it was a coincidence with Ali getting the win and you not being there.........

The top 4 had their cylinder heads checked by the scrutes, this was still being done when we left so don't know the final outcome.

Cheers

Mark

alistairolsen

posted on 26/4/09 at 09:31 AM Reply With Quote
Whats the situation with checking, i assume they come round and say they want to see it and its up to you to remove it and present it for inspection, and then to supply gasket and bolts and refit it?

Id be properly pissed if I was asked to do that more than once a season!

Richard Jenkins

posted on 26/4/09 at 09:32 AM Reply With Quote
Lynfel (7th) also got checked. Mine passed and I'm pretty sure everyone elses did as well. Tom also got fastest lap and driver of the day. Good day, enjoyable racing despite my 'grassy moment' at Surtess avoiding a backmarker.

cheers
Rich #6

SMittell

posted on 26/4/09 at 09:42 AM Reply With Quote
Hi All,

Have have now updated the site with results and championship positions.

www.imsm-racing.co.uk

Thanks

Scott Mittell #4

New Topic New Reply

go to top

Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content © 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [© 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.