Printable Version | Subscribe | Add to Favourites
New Topic New Reply
Author: Subject: MK Indy diffusers now in stock!!!!
danny keenan

posted on 27/3/12 at 08:48 PM Reply With Quote
MK Indy diffusers now in stock!!!!

we have now finished the mould for our rear diffuser.they will be in stock from friday,they will also fit most other seven type cars.

They are 150 in any colour

for any more info please send me a u2u

thanks danny

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member
karlak

posted on 27/3/12 at 09:20 PM Reply With Quote
Hi Danny,

Do you have any detailed pictures of the Diffuser fitted, from underneath and from inside the boot area ?


Cheers





MK Indy - 2litre Duratec - Omex 600 - Jenvey throttle bodies - ETB DigiDash2

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
PAUL FISHER

posted on 27/3/12 at 09:36 PM Reply With Quote
Looking forward to getting mine fitted

[img] Description
Description
[/img]

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member
PAUL FISHER

posted on 27/3/12 at 09:37 PM Reply With Quote


Description
Description

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member
laptoprob

posted on 28/3/12 at 06:17 AM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by danny keenan
we have now finished the mould for our rear diffuser.they will be in stock from friday,they will also fit most other seven type cars.

They are 150 in any colour

for any more info please send me a u2u

thanks danny


Have you got some sizes Danny?

Im fitting it to an Avon.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajlF4nWJtGA

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member
danny keenan

posted on 28/3/12 at 09:23 AM Reply With Quote
karlak if you send me your email address i will send you some pics.

laptoprob the size of them is 1065mm x 730mm hope this is some help for you all

thanks danny

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member
joemotion

posted on 1/4/12 at 10:08 AM Reply With Quote
Let me know how that goes Rob as like the look of these


quote:
Originally posted by laptoprob
quote:
Originally posted by danny keenan
we have now finished the mould for our rear diffuser.they will be in stock from friday,they will also fit most other seven type cars.

They are 150 in any colour

for any more info please send me a u2u

thanks danny


Have you got some sizes Danny?

Im fitting it to an Avon.

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
laptoprob

posted on 8/4/12 at 04:22 PM Reply With Quote
quote:
Originally posted by joemotion
Let me know how that goes Rob as like the look of these


quote:
Originally posted by laptoprob
quote:
Originally posted by danny keenan
we have now finished the mould for our rear diffuser.they will be in stock from friday,they will also fit most other seven type cars.

They are 150 in any colour

for any more info please send me a u2u

thanks danny


Have you got some sizes Danny?

Im fitting it to an Avon.



Will do Joe. Getting car back on the road first(hopefully next week) and will maybe have a look at one next month as MK arent far from me.





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajlF4nWJtGA

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member
mcg

posted on 8/4/12 at 04:39 PM Reply With Quote
Look great - any appreciable performance gain from these?
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
brookie

posted on 8/4/12 at 04:46 PM Reply With Quote
no
View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
PAUL FISHER

posted on 8/4/12 at 04:52 PM Reply With Quote
Yes
View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member
Twin40

posted on 17/5/12 at 02:01 PM Reply With Quote
Hey people, has anyone got a picture of the diffuser itself - not fitted to a car....?

cheers

C.

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
danny keenan

posted on 17/5/12 at 05:38 PM Reply With Quote
hi clive

i will send you some tomorrow if thats ok.

thanks danny

View User's Profile E-Mail User View All Posts By User U2U Member
Peterprouse

posted on 9/7/18 at 10:09 PM Reply With Quote
Hi do you still make the diffuser for the Mk Indy?
Id be interested if you do.

Cheers

Peter

View User's Profile View All Posts By User U2U Member
kitcardirect

posted on 10/7/18 at 06:40 AM Reply With Quote
http://www.mksportscars.com/universal-rear-diffuser-grp-fibreglass-ready-for-painting.html?SID=a9nb4vdl0esii0i8a8pbconv83





http://www.kitcardirect.co.uk/

Follow Us On Facebook : http://on.fb.me/1KYgL8N

NOTE:This user is registered as a LocostBuilders trader and may offer commercial services to other users
View User's Profile E-Mail User Visit User's Homepage View All Posts By User U2U Member

New Topic New Reply


go to top






Website design and SEO by Studio Montage

All content 2001-16 LocostBuilders. Reproduction prohibited
Opinions expressed in public posts are those of the author and do not necessarily represent
the views of other users or any member of the LocostBuilders team.
Running XMB 1.8 Partagium [ 2002 XMB Group] on Apache under CentOS Linux
Founded, built and operated by ChrisW.